- 2 hrs ago Realme To Launch 55-Inch Smart TV In India Soon
- 2 hrs ago Five Asteroids, Including 144ft wide 2020 KF To Flyby Earth Today: How Dangerous Is It?
- 4 hrs ago New Poco Smartphone Coming Soon To India: Is It Poco M2 Pro?
- 4 hrs ago Realme X3 Series Clears BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Sports Germany won't punish players for George Floyd protests
- News India has been successful in containing C0VID-19 spread: Ram Nath Kovind
- Movies Ronit Roy Says He Did Not Have Work For Four Years; Would Walk To His Mother’s House For Food
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India In May 2020: Auto Industry Witnesses Major Reshuffling Post Lockdown
- Finance Uday Kotak Becomes CII President
- Lifestyle What Are The Potential Warning Signs of Stomach Cancer?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Nokia Plans to Comeback With 3 New Smartphones: Nokia D1C and Two More on the Cards
A few days ago we reported you about Nokia's plans to re-enter the smartphone world with what's being called as the Nokia D1C. It was spotted online on a Geekbench listing providing insights about the specifications of the device.
Now, the latest rumour leaked online is suggesting us to expect two flagships from the company instead of one.
Nokia, one of the largest mobile phone manufacturer of it's time, lost its legacy when it joined forces with Microsoft abandoning Android.
However, it appears as if lessons have been learnt and the company is planning to make a grand comeback to retain its position. Here's everything you should know about it.
Earlier this week, BGR India spotted the Nokia D1C on Geekbench listing. Now, the device is spotted paying a visit to AnTuTu listing revealing key specifications like a 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 430 chipset, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage space, Full HD screen, and an Adreno 505 GPU to take care of graphics.
Expect not one but two flagships
In addition to the above mentioned mid-range smartphone, Nokia is rumoured to launch two high-end smartphones equipped with Snapdragon 820 processor.
From what appears from the rumours, these two smartphones could feature a Quad HD display and may come with a 5.2/5.5-inch display. Also, they are expected to sport a 22.6 MP primary camera to cater the needs of photography enthusiasts and 4K Video recording capabilities.
Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box
All the three, smartphones are expected to come Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box.
Price and availability
If rumours are to be believed true, the high-end smartphones may come with a price tag of Rs. 30,000 with the mid-range device being priced around Rs. 20,000.
The company is expected to launch these smartphone by the end of this year. But, for now, we recommend you to take these rumours with a pinch of salt.