- 36 min ago Vivo Crackdown: India Freezes Export of 27,000 Phones Worth $15 Million
- 2 hrs ago Microsoft Inks "10-Year Commitment” to Bring Call of Duty to Nintendo Consoles
- 2 hrs ago New Radio Telescope Wants To Discover Alien Life In the Universe
- 2 hrs ago YouTube 'Emotes’ Launched: How And Where To Use Colorful Twitch-Like Images
- Travel Stunning Bridges Of India That Are True Engineering Marvels
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Queency Catches Up With Nivaa And Sherina; Posts An Adorable Photo On Social Media
- News MCD poll results: AAP inches towards majority mark, BJP puts up tough fight; Congress far behind
- Automobiles Top 5 Cars In November 2022 – Baleno Takes The Top Step Of The Podium
- Finance Share Buyback: Multibagger Mid Cap Diversified Sector Stock Announces Buyback Of Equity Shares
- Sports India vs Bangladesh 2nd ODI: Umran Malik rattles Shakib Al Hasan in Mirpur, sends stumps flying
- Lifestyle Why Marriages Are Not Held During Dhanurmasam Month
- Education MPSOS 2023: Class 10th,12th Timetable 2023 Released; Check Details Here
Flipkart OPPO Days Offers: OPPO F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A9, Oppo K1 And More On Discount
While 2019 is nearing to its end, several online retailers are on their way to offer the best smartphone deals in full glory to mark the year as a remarkable ending. With this approach, Flipkart, under "OPPO Days", has once again set the price bars of smartphones greatly down. The sales will continue running from November 24th to November 27th 2019.
Multiple offers by Flipkart include 10% cashback on HDFC bank debit cards, 5% unlimited cashback on Flipkart Axis bank credit card, extra 5% off with Axis bank buzz credit card, exchange offers, cashback offers, extra bigger discounts, various EMI plans, warranty services, and more.
OPPO F11 Pro
The smartphone is available at Rs. 15,990 for its 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM option. It comes in Aurora Green and Thunder Black options. You can buy this smartphone with EMI starting from Rs. 1,333 per month.
On buying the device, you will get an extra discount of Rs. 9,000. It is priced at Rs. 12,990 with 40% off. You will also get up to Rs. 10,800 off on exchange.
The mobile phone comes at Rs. 6,990 for 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM option. It is available in purple and red color options. Its key specs are a 13MP + 2MP rear camera setup, 8MP selfie sensor, 4,230mAh battery, and Snapdragon 450 processor.
OPPO Reno2 F
You will get an exchange offer up to Rs. 13,300 on the handset. It is priced at Rs. 23,990 for 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM options. You can buy the device at an EMI beginning from Rs. 1,250 per month.
OPPO Reno2 Z
This smartphone can be purchased with an EMI rate starting at Rs. 2,333 per month. You will get a 1-year warranty on the handset and 6 months warranty on the phone's accessories. Besides, the device comes with a 48MP quad rear camera setup, face unlock, and a 4,000mAh battery.
The handset is available at an EMI from Rs. 3.083 per month. It can even be purchased based on standard EMI options. Besides, you get up to Rs. 14,300 off on exchange on the phone.
OPPO A9 2020
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 15,990 for 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM variant. It comes with a 5,000mAh battery, quad rear cameras, and a 6.5-inch HD+ display.
The phone's variant of 2GB RAM/32GB ROM is available at Rs. 8,490 with 34% off. The device is a plethora of features like an HD+ display, 4,230mAh battery, and a dual rear camera setup.
The smartphone is available at Rs. 15,490 for its 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM option. It comes in a Fluorite Purple and Marble Green color options. You can get the smartphone with EMI starting from Rs. 1,291 per month.
The handset is available at an EMI from Rs. 1,166 per month. It can even be purchased based on standard EMI options. Besides, you get up to Rs. 10,800 off on exchange on the phone.
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 13,990 for 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM variant. It comes with a 3,500mAh battery, dual rear cameras, and an FHD+ display.
OPPO F9 Pro
The phone's variant of 6GB RAM/64GB ROM is available at Rs. 13,990 with 46% off. The device is a plethora of features like an FHD display, 3,500mAh battery, and a dual rear camera setup.
The handset is available at an EMI from Rs. 1.083 per month. It can even be purchased based on standard EMI options. Besides, you get up to Rs. 10,800 off on exchange on the phone.