- 4 min ago Xiaomi Mi A3 Price Permanently Slashed: Now Available Starting At Rs. 11,999 Online
- 57 min ago Canon EOS-1DX Mark III Launched At Rs. 5,75,995: Everything You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago More Than 250 Million Users Exposed To Data Breach On Microsoft Servers
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy A31, Galaxy A41 Key Specifications Tipped Online
- News Arvind Kejriwal holds roadshow in northwest Delhi's Matiala
- Finance Income Tax Lists Out Its Genuine Communication Sources
- Sports Ready for any eventuality if it's good for team - Kane Williamson on captaincy
- Movies Kangana Ranaut On Nirbhaya Case: Such Criminals Should Be Hanged Publicly To Set An Example
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Lifestyle Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Foldable Phones We’ve Seen So Far And Expected To Be Launched Soon
Smartphone makers have moved a step further in terms of creativity. And this innovative idea involves a vast adoption of foldable designs by our makers. And as per the current stats, there have been quite many smartphone brands that either have released these devices or prepping up for the launch. To sum up, we have shared a list of a few already launched foldable phones along with a list of upcoming ones.
Samsung Galaxy Fold tops the list which is the first foldable handset to enter the market. The device sports a 7.30-inch touchscreen primary display along with a secondary display of 4.60-inch.
It is backed with 12GB RAM, 512GB ROM, and 4,380 mAh battery which supports wireless charging, as well as Quick Charge 2.0 fast-charging technologies. HUAWEI Mate X is also no less than the Galaxy Fold device which is considered as the world's fastest 5G foldable phone.
Let's have a look at a few upcoming foldable phones.
Samsung Galaxy Fold
- 7.3 Inch QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED 4.2:3 Display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 855 Processor
- 12GB RAM With 512GB ROM
- Dual SIM
- 12MP + 12MP + 16MP Triple Rear Camera
- 10MP + 8MP Dual Front Camera
- 4380 MAh Battery
HUAWEI Mate X
- 6.6-Inch FHD+ OLED Display
- 2.6GHz Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 980 Processor
- 8GB RAM 512GB ROM
- 40MP + 16MP + 8MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- 24MP Front Facing Camera
- Dual SIM
- 5G/WiFi/Bluetooth 5
- Dual Speakers
- USB Type-C
- 4500 MAh Battery With 55W SuperCharge
- 7.8 inches, 1440 x 1920 px Display
- Snapdragon 855, Octa Core, 2.84 GHz Processor
- 20 MP + 16 MP Dual Rear Camera
- 6 GB RAM, 128 GB inbuilt
- 3790 mAh Battery
Upcoming TCL Foldable Phone
TCL is lined up to launch its first foldable handset. We can expect the device with a Full HD display, quad rear cameras, and a butterfly hinge to wide open the handset.
Upcoming Samsung W20 5G
The handset could be powered by the Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset. Since it would be a 5G phone, the price might exceed CNY9,999 which roughly converts to Rs. 1,00,637.
As per the rumors, the upcoming phone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, paired with up to 6GB RAM and up to 128GB ROM option. And, we can expect the device in black, white and gold color options.
Xiaomi Dual Flex or MIX Flex
It could get powered by the Snapdragon 855 SoC and 8GB RAM. The handset when unfolded can be used as a tablet. While other specs are still under the wraps.
Microsoft Surface Duo
It is a new dual-screen device that could easily fit in your pocket. The product's complete specs are unknown and once the announcement is made, we will get to know the complete details of the product.