- 3 min ago Highly Anticipated Upcoming Nokia Smartphones To Arrive In India In 2020
- 9 hrs ago ISRO Puts Rockets, Satellites On Hold To Develop Ventilators For Coronavirus
- 10 hrs ago Honor 8A Prime With Helio P35 Processor, 13MP Camera Launched: Price And Specs
- 10 hrs ago Reliance Jio Offering 100 Minutes Of Free Talktime And Messages To JioPhone Users
- Automobiles Hero Group Contributes Rs 100 Crore For COVID-19 Relief Funds In India
- Movies April Fool's Day 2020: Bollywood's Biggest Pranksters Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Vidya Balan And More
- News No Vaishno Devi pilgrim stranded at Katra, clarifies Shrine board
- Lifestyle Work From Home Tips For Mothers
- Sports IOA likely to release grants to member units without documentation
- Finance Govt Cuts Interest Rate On Small Savings Schemes By 0.7-1.4% For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Grab Xiaomi Mi5, Redmi Note 3 This Flash Sale: Here's What You Need to Know
This 2016 is, in fact, a decent year for the Chinese handset maker Xiaomi as far as the mobile phone market concern. In this way, Lei Jun's organization has sold more than 100,000 units of both Mi 5 and Redmi Note 3 in the first two flash sale across India. Additionally, the Chinese handset maker is all set to host its third glimmer deal on April 20th, which is the day after tomorrow.
The registration window for both the cell phones has now begun on its official Mi site. Alongside the smartphones, the organization is additionally offering battery power bank on the glimmer deal.
Regarding surveys, both Mi 5 and Redmi Note 3 has garnered positive audits from critics and masses. Xiaomi known for its "value the cash" element has succeeded once more with these two devices in the Indian business sector.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Specifications
Redmi Note 3 comes with all-metal unibody design
This 5.5-inch device comes with unibody design inclined more towards premium look. The Redmi Note 3 employs a Full HD IPS display upfront with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels.
Employs Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core SoC
Further, the Redmi Note 3 is equipped with Adreno 510 GPU, 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM under the board.
Redmi Note 3 can record 4K videos at 30fps
This phablet flaunts 16MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash, 5MP front snapper capable of recording 1080p videos. Also, this device is powered by a 4000mAh battery with fast charging technology.
Xiaomi Mi 5 specifications
Dual glass body with a metal frame
The Mi 5 sports a 5.3-inch Quad HD display with 2560x1440 pixel. In order to protect the screen from scratches, the Mi 5 display is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
Equip's most powerful Snapdragon 820 processor
The Xiaomi Mi5 promises to feature smooth performance due to Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 chipset running inside. The processor is clocked at 1.8GHz in the 3GB variant along with 32GB of inbuilt storage.
Xiaomi Mi 5 adorns a 16MP rear camera with OIS, PDAF, 4K video recording, and dual tone dual LED. On the front, it is backed by a 4MP camera capable of recording 1080p videos.
Fingerprint scanner is integrated into home button
This flagship comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with company's custom MIUI 7 topped with it. The MIUI 7 brings a slew of new features and improvements and is lighter than ever.
Xiaomi's flagship device, Mi 5 is priced in India at Rs 24,999 for the 3 GB variant, while the budget variant Redmi Note 3 starts at Rs 9, 999 for the 2 GB variant and Rs. 11,999 for the 3GB version. The Xiaomi Power bank with 20,000mAh capacity costs around Rs. 1,699.