- 3 hrs ago How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- 3 hrs ago How To Access ShortsTV Content On Airtel Xstream Application
- 4 hrs ago Oppo F19 Pro+ 5G Display, Chipset Details Leaked; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Tipped
- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Lite 5G Benchmarked; Snapdragon 750 SoC Tipped
- News TN assembly polls 2021: AIADMK clinches seat-sharing agreement with PMK
- Automobiles IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Movies Netizens Hail Hrithik Roshan As He Appears Before Police To Record Statement In Relation To A 2016 Case
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Mumbai City FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
How To Enable Hidden Scientific Calculator On iPhones
It looks iPhone has been hiding a big feature all-along, which is useful for students and working professionals. If you used to use a third-party calculator app on your iPhone to access a scientific calculator, then we have good news for you.
The calculator app that comes pre-installed on the iPhone comes with a built-in scientific calculator, which can be easily accessed and offers an easy-to-use interface.
Another interesting information about the hidden scientific calculator is that it was available starting from 2008, and was launched along with the iOS 2 feature. However, many users didn't even know about the existence of this feature.
How To Enable Scientific Calculator On iPhone?
It is easy to enable a scientific calculator on an iPhone. In fact, even you can do the same on the first generation or the original iPhone to the latest iPhone 12 series of smartphones.
To use the calculator, first, disable the portrait orientation lock, and then open the calculator app. Then, turn the phone from portrait mode to landscape mode. Voila, you have the hidden scientific calculator. Do note that, if you turn back your smartphone from landscape to portrait mode, the calculator will go back to the standard calculator mode.
iPhones That Supports Scientific Calculator
- Apple iPhone
- Apple iPhone 3G
- Apple iPhone 3G S
- Apple iPhone 4
- Apple iPhone 4S
- Apple iPhone 5
- Apple iPhone 5C
- Apple iPhone 5S
- Apple iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6S
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus
- Apple iPhone SE
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone X
- Apple iPhone XS
- Apple iPhone XS Max
- Apple iPhone XR
- Apple iPhone 11
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Apple iPhone SE (2020)
- Apple iPhone 12
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Apple iPhone 12 mini