- 1 hr ago Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- 2 hrs ago Here's How To Hide Chat On Signal App
- 2 hrs ago Amazon Quiz Answers For January 17: Play And Win Apple iPhone 12
- 7 hrs ago Week 3, 2021 Launch Roundup: Galaxy S21 Ultra, vivo Y12s, iQOO 7, vivo Y12s, Motorola One 5G And More
- News Puducherry BJP MLA KG Shankar no more
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
List Of Nokia Smartphones Supporting Wi-Fi Calling: Here’s How To Enable
Airtel and Reliance Jio rolled out the VoWiFi, which is the Wi-Fi calling feature to the users across India last month. But not all users were able to access the same and only 150 devices supported the Wi-Fi calling feature. Talking about devices that do not support this feature, the Nokia smartphones were among them.
Wi-Fi calling is becoming the trend and Airtel and Reliance Jio rolled out the Wi-Fi calling feature to subscribers in select circles. Basically, this is free to use and can be helpful in saving the mobile data and making clearer calls without call drops even when there is poor connectivity.
Nokia Smartphones Get VoWiFi
Now, there is good news for Nokia smartphone users as Airtel Jio Wi-Fi calling support has been rolled out to a slew of Nokia smartphones after testing the same for so long. Check out more details regarding how to enable the VoWi-Fi on Nokia phones from here. You can check here for the complete list of smartphones supporting Wi-Fi calling.
Nokia Phones Supporting Wi-Fi Calling
Eventually, Jio subscribers using Nokia 9 PureView, Nokia 8 Sirocco, Nokia 8.1, Nokia 7.2, Nokia 6.2, Nokia 7.1, Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 6.1, and Nokia 6.1 Plus will be able to enjoy the Wi-Fi calling feature. So, Jio users can enjoy Wi-Fi calling when there is not much cellular reception at any given time.
Talking about Airtel Wi-Fi calling support, Nokia 9 PureView, Nokia 8.1, Nokia 8 Sirocco, Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 7.1, Nokia 6.1, and Nokia 6.1 Plus have received the VoWiFi support. Basically, the VoWiFi calling will be enabled by default but can also enable it via the settings and use enjoy the feature.
How To Enable Wi-Fi Calling On Nokia Smartphones
To enable Wi-Fi calling on Nokia smartphones, you need to follow the below steps.
- Go to Phone Settings
- Enable the Wi-Fi calling option
- Turn on Wi-Fi calling and VoLTE settings
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network and start making calls anywhere across India similar to making voice calls
- The device will switch between mobile network and Wi-Fi depending on which provides the best calling quality