- 1 hr ago BSNL Launches Rs. 2,399 Prepaid Pack; Offering 250 Minutes For Calling For 600 Days
- 2 hrs ago OPPO Reno4 Series Might Come With Ultra-Thin Display
- 3 hrs ago Realme X3 SuperZoom Edition Powered By Snapdragon 855+ Processor Officially Launched
- 3 hrs ago Airtel, MasterCard To Develop Financial Services For Retailers, SMEs
- Sports Give due recognition to Balbir Singh Sr: Former hockey players to govt
- Movies Jasmin Bhasin Opens Up About Using Social Media To Spread Positivity Amid COVID-19 Lockdown
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- News PM Modi meets NSA, CDS over India-China face-off in Ladakh
- Lifestyle Smallpox: History, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Automobiles Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
List Of Samsung Smartphones With Android 10 OS Right Now
Android 10, which is the tenth iteration of Google's mobile OS, has gone mainstream. And, many devices launched last year with Android 9 Pie have already received the update. In the meantime, several smartphone brands have started launching devices with Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Samsung Smartphones Available With Android 10 OS
Samsung is one of the brands that has been launching several new smartphones with Android 10 out-of-the-box. The recently launched flagship devices in the Galaxy S20 series undoubtedly arrive with the latest iteration of the OS.
Besides these, the yesteryear flagship models have also received the update. Having said that, here is a list of Samsung smartphones with Android 10 OS available in India right now.
Samsung Galaxy A51
Samsung Galaxy A51 features a 6.5-inch display with FHD+ resolution, an octa-core Exynos 9611 SoC, a quad-camera setup at the rear with a 48MP primary sensor and a 4000mAh battery with fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A71
Samsung Galaxy A71 bestows a 6.7-inch FHD+ display, an octa-core Snapdragon 730 SoC, a quad-camera setup with a 64MP primary camera sensor, and a 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite comes fitted with a 6.7-inch FHD+ display, an octa-core Snapdragon 855 SoC, 8GB RAM, 128GB storage space, a triple-camera setup at the rear, and a 4500mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is a foldable smartphone with a Snapdragon 855+ processor, 8GB RAM, Android 10, and a 3300mAh battery with support for wireless charging.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is powered by an Exynos 990 processor, 12GB of RAM, Android 10, a 5000mAh battery, and triple rear cameras with a 108MP primary sensor and insane zoom capabilities.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite features a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint sensor, stylus support, an Exynos 9810 SoC, up to 128GB storage space and up to 8GB RAM. The device comes with a triple-camera setup and a 4500mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus packs the flagship Exynos 990 processor, a 6.7-inch AMOLED display, a triple-camera setup with a 64MP primary camera with a telephoto lens, a 4,500mAh battery and more.
Samsung Galaxy S20
Samsung Galaxy S20 flaunts a 6.2-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O display with 120Hz refresh rate, an octa-core Exynos 990 EUV processor, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage space. There are triple cameras at the rear with a 64MP primary sensor and a 4000mAh battery.