- 47 min ago Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 With Up to 200MP Camera Announced
- 1 hr ago Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Answers: Get Free OnePlus 10R Smartphone
- 1 hr ago Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC Announced With Up To 3.2GHz Clock Speed
- 1 hr ago Vivo Y75 4G With 44MP Selfie Camera, 44W Charging Launched: Price & Specifications
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
- Sports PV Sindhu vs Chen Yu Fei, Thailand Open 2022 Semi-Final: Timing and Live Streaming Information
- Finance ITC Shares Hit 52-Week High For Second Straight Day; Sharekhan Sets Rs. 320/Share Target Price
- News Jet Airways gets licence to resume commercial flights: DGCA
- Education CBSE Assessment Scheme For Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2023 Released, Check New Exam Patten
- Movies Johnny Depp's Ex Ellen Barkin Testifies Actor Was Controlling, Always Drinking Or Doing Other Illegal Drugs
- Lifestyle How Does The Body Converts Carbohydrates Into Energy?
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio-N To Debut On June 27 - Will Sit Above The Current Scorpio
MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC Performance Benchmarked: Better Than Snapdragon 8 Gen 1?
MediaTek has officially shared the benchmark numbers of its latest Dimensity 9000 SoC. The Dimensity 9000 SoC is said to go against the likes of the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and is also the first truly flagship chipset from MediaTek.
MediaTek has now shared the numbers from popular benchmarking platforms such as AnTuTu, Geekbench, and 3D Mark benchmarks. These benchmarks give us a hint towards the raw capability of the processors and indicate the best performance that one can get from these chipsets.
MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC Geekbench 5 Performance
On Geekbench 5.1 CPU benchmark, the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 posted 1273 points on single-core CPU performance and 4324 points on multi-core CPU performance. When compared to the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC offers better performance on both single-core and multi-core CPU performance.
MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC AnTuTu Performance
AnTuTu is a holistic smartphone benchmark app, which tests the capability of CPU and GPU and gives out a score. The MediaTek Dimensity 9000 scored 1017488 points on AnTuTu. Similarly, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 scored 1061361 and gets an edge over the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC.
MediaTek Dimensity 9000 GFX-Manhattan 3.1 Benchmark
The GFX-Manhattan 3.1 is a GPU-bound benchmark, which tests the graphics capability of a processor. On this benchmark, the Dimensity 9000 SoC posted an average FPS of 162fps on the 1080p Manhattan 3.1 Offscreen test.
MediaTek Dimensity 9000 GFX-Aztec 1440p Vulcan Benchmark
On the GFX-Aztex 1440p Vulcan 3DMark GPU benchmark, the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC offered an average FPS of 43. This is still a good number, especially for a processor that is inside a tiny slab with no active cooling solution.
MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC Better Than Snapdragon 8 Gen 1?
There is no straight answer to this question. It looks like the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC has a strong CPU, which can outperform the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor. However, when it comes to GPU performance, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 takes the lead. However, both processors offer strong performance and should be capable of handling most tasks on modern smartphones without any issue.