- Education NEET UG 2022 Counselling Schedule Available Now at mcc.nic.in, Get Direct Link to Download Schedule Here!
- News Maharashtra former minister Anil Deshmukh granted bail in PMLA case
- Travel Simpson Desert: Australia's Most Hostile Region
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt’s Metallic Gold Avatar At The Time 100 Impact Awards 2022
- Sports Marsh to return as Australia ramp up World Cup preparations against West Indies
- Finance Gold Rate Rallies To US$ 1720/oz, After 1-Month's Of Downturn: Safe Haven Concern
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Priyanka Chahar Choudhary Says ‘I Always Found Bigg Boss Fascinating'
- Automobiles Honda Cars Festive Season Offers: Drive Now & Pay In 2023 For Honda City & Amaze Buyers
Planning to Buy iPhone 14? Here Is How Much Your Old iPhone Can Fetch You
Apple recently launched the iPhone 14 series of smartphones which starts at Rs. 79,900. While the iPhone 14 and the iPhone 14 Plus borrow several design elements for their predecessors, the more expensive iPhone 14 Pro and the iPhone 14 Pro Max come with an improved display featuring the Dynamic Island, a brand new A16 bionic processor, and an improved camera setup with a 48MP primary camera.
If you already own an iPhone, exchanging it can fetch you a good amount of discount while buying the latest iPhone 14. You can check your old iPhone's value on Apple's official website and authorized retail stores across the country. Make sure to have all the details including your pin code and iPhone serial number, Besides, the condition of the phone is also important to get an estimate of your older iPhone.
Not just iPhones, but you can also exchange an Android device for the new iPhone 14. However, unless you have a flagship model from a brand like Samsung or OnePlus, those devices won't offer a good exchange price like their iPhone counterparts.
Apple iPhone 14 Series Starting Price In India
- iPhone 14 -- Rs. 79,900 (128GB)
- iPhone 14 Plus -- Rs. 89,900 (128GB)
- iPhone 14 Pro -- Rs. 1,29,900 (128GB)
- iPhone 14 Pro Max -- Rs. 1,39,900 (128GB)
|Model||Maximum Exchange Price|
|iPhone 6s Plus||5705|
|iPhone 7 Plus||9,060|
|iPhone 8 Plus||12,000|
|iPhone XS Max||22,510|
|iPhone 11 Pro||31,500|
|iPhone 11 Pro Max||34,000|
|iPhone SE 2020||12,000|
|iPhone 12 mini||22,500|
|iPhone 12 Pro||41,500|
|iPhone 12 Pro Max||44,500|
|iPhone 13 mini||36,580|
|iPhone 13 Pro||55,535|
|iPhone 13 Pro Max||58,730|
These are the officially listed maximum exchange price offered by Apple. Depending on the condition of the iPhone put up for the exchange, its value might come down. The company is offering a maximum of Rs. 4,750 if you exchange the iPhone 6s. Similarly, the iPhone 13 Pro Max can fetch up to Rs. 58,730.
You can also sell your older device elsewhere to get a slightly better deal. When you return an iPhone to Apple, the company recycles the device so they don't end up in landfills.