- 28 min ago Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition officially launched with HDR 10 display and 4,050mAh battery
- 42 min ago Honor 20 vs other smartphones with 48MP rear camera
- 43 min ago How to share music from JioSaavn to Instagram and Facebook stories
- 43 min ago Samsung Galaxy A70 review: A competent mid-range phone with great battery and display
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Distinctive On Day 8?
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Is A Paranoid Mother; Taimur Isn't Allowed To Eat At Birthday Parties!
- News Among regional parties, BJD led with the highest amount of donations
- Automobiles Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition Launching Soon — Revolting Against The Koreans
- Sports Archer brings X-factor to England attack – Root
- Finance 3 Situations Where Income Tax Deductions Under Sec 80C Can Be Reversed
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
OnePlus 3 or Xiaomi Mi5! Can't Decide? 10 Differences to Simplify your Decision
After much hype, the Chinese handset maker OnePlus has launched its latest flagship OnePlus 3 with a huge 6GB RAM at an online VR event. This device comes in two color variants -- Graphite and Soft Gold with a price tag of Rs. 27,999 exclusively on Amazon India.
Further, the OnePlus 3 has been launched with an array of offers in India as a token of gift for the users. Some special launch offers:
- 12 months of Saavn Pro. Unlimited, ad-free music downloads and exclusive Saavn originals
- 12 months of accidental damage protection with OnePlus Care
- 12 months of double data for Idea customers
- Rs. 500 ebook promotion credits - Download and sign in to the Kindle app.
SEE ALSO: OnePlus 3: 5 Cool & Hidden Features of Flagship Killer Priced at Rs 27,999!
Anyhow, today we are going to compare the latest flagship killer with its arch rival Xiaomi Mi 5 as both the device almost shares same specifications.
OnePlus 3 vs Xiaomi Mi5 #1
Coming to OnePlus 3, this device comes with an anodized aluminum unibody design. This design is refreshing and the rear somewhat resembles the HTC One M9. This device measures 7.35mm thick and weighs around 158grams.
On the other hand, the Xiaomi Mi5 has a premium 3D glass body, curved at the edges blending seamlessly into a metal frame. This elegant smartphone measures 7.25mm thickness and weighing around 129grams.
OnePlus 3 vs Xiaomi Mi5 #2
In terms of display, the OnePlus 3 has 5.5-inch Full HD Optic AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for protection. Ditching the IPS panel, the company has opted for AMOLED display, which gives the user a good readability under the sunlight.
The Xiaomi Mi5 sports a 5.15-inches IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 too. Also, the Mi 5 supports Sunlight Display which readjusts the brightness according to the surroundings.
OnePlus 3 vs Xiaomi Mi5 #3
In this department, both the smartphones share the same chipset. Both these smartphones is powered by a Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 2.15GHz with Adreno 530 taking care of Graphic department.
In the case of Mi5, the device is fast without any lag while navigating to different apps on the phone. We are reserving the OnePlus 3 performance for reviews.
OnePlus 3 vs Xiaomi Mi5 #4
The OnePlus 3 comes with 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB of inbuilt storage. Meanwhile, Xiaomi stays far behind with 3GB RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage. Both the devices don't have expandable storage options.
OnePlus 3 vs Xiaomi Mi5 #5
The recently launched OnePlus 3 flaunts a 16MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p slow motion at 120fps. On the front, this device sports an 8MP camera with 1080p video recording.
On the other hand, the Xiaomi Mi 5 packs the same 16MP camera with Sony IMX 298 Sensor (1.12 microns), f2.0 aperture, OIS, PDAF and Dual-Tone LED Flash. The front side is backed up with 4MP camera with wide angle lens.
OnePlus 3 vs Xiaomi Mi5 #6
Both the smartphones is shipped with Android 6.0 Marshmallow but with their respective User Interface. In the case of Xiaomi Mi5, it comes with MIUI 7 on top, while the OnePlus 3 comes on top of Oxygen OS.
OnePlus 3 vs Xiaomi Mi5 #7
Here also, both the smartphone share similar options including 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C.
OnePlus 3 vs Xiaomi Mi5 #8
In common both the device has the dual SIM slot, Fingerprint scanner! Talking specifically, the OnePlus 3 has its traditional 3 step Alert Mode Switch, swappable back cover. While the Mi5 comes with IR Blaster alone!
OnePlus 3 vs Xiaomi Mi5 #9
The OnePlus 3 and Xiaomi Mi5 is powered by a 3000mAh battery. While the Mi5 comes with Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0 technology, the OnePlus flagship comes with DashCharge Quick Charge Technology.
OnePlus 3 vs Xiaomi Mi5 #10
As of now, the OnePlus 3 is currently available in Graphite variant at a price of Rs. 27,999 exclusively on Amazon India. On the other hand, the Xiaomi Mi5 32GB variant carries a price tag of Rs. 24,999.