- 12 hrs ago NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- 14 hrs ago Nokia 5.3 Appears On Official Website; India Launch Imminent?
- 15 hrs ago Vivo TWS Neo Review: Immersive Audio Delivery With On-Bud Volume Controls
- 16 hrs ago YouTube On Jio Phone: How To Download YouTube Videos On Jio Phone?
- Sports Teichmann to face Brady in Lexington final as Rogers fails to build on Serena scalp
- Movies MS Dhoni And Suresh Raina Retires: Mohanlal, Prithviraj Sukumaran & Others Bid Farewell
- News Biden promises to reform H-1B visa system, eliminate country quota for Green Cards
- Lifestyle What Are The Reasons Behind Your Frequent Headaches?
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Flipakrt Samsung Days Offers: Last Day Discount And EMI Offers On Samsung Smartphones
Samsung is one of the finest Android smartphone makers which is known for offering both high-end flagship smartphones to an ultra-affordable budget smartphone. Flipkart has now announced Samsung Days from July 18 to 22nd, where the Wallmart owned e-commerce platform is offering discounts and deals on some of the trending Samsung smartphones.
If you are eying to upgrade your existing smartphone to a Samsung smartphone or even planning to gift someone, then this is the right time to do it. We have curated some of the best models from the Samsung Days Offer, which are worth considering.
Samsung Galaxy S20
The Samsung Galaxy S20 is the compact flagship of 2020 from the Korean smartphone maker. This device is currently available for Rs. 70,499 and it offers 128GB of fast UFS based storage along with a 64MP primary camera.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus is a slightly bigger version of the Samsung Galaxy S20 with a massive 6.7-inch 2K AMOLED display. This smartphone is currently on sale for Rs. 77,999 and it also offers 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is the most powerful smartphone that the company has ever made with a 108MP primary camera. This model supports 100x hybrid zoom for Rs. 97,999. If you want a flagship smartphone with no compromise, then this the smartphone to consider.
Samsung Galaxy A21s
The Samsung Galaxy A21s is the latest entrant in the mid-range A-series smartphone range from the company. This phone comes with an Infinity-O notch and it is currently on offer, where you can grab one for just Rs. 16,499.
Samsung Galaxy A51
The Samsung Galaxy A51 is for those, who want a slight big smartphone. It is an amazing device for multimedia consumption, as it comes with a big AMOLED screen with an Infinity-O style notch and it is currently available for Rs. 25,250.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
For just Rs. 42,999 you can now get the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC. The smartphone has a great camera setup and runs on Android 10 OS with custom OneUI skin on top.
Samsung Galaxy A71
The Samsung Galaxy A71 offers 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Like most of the A-series smartphones, it also comes with an AMOLED screen and packs a 64MP primary camera. And all this costs just Rs. 32,999.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is based on the flagship processor and it also comes with an S-Pen and an AMOLED screen. All this could be yours for just Rs. 40,999.