- 6 hrs ago Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE India Launch Scheduled For September 29; Company Confirms
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi Notebook Ultra Review: Gets All The Ticks
- 8 hrs ago Realme C25Y With 50MP Triple Cameras Launched In India: Specs, Price & Sale Date
- News Schools, colleges in Uttar Pradesh to remain shut on Friday, Saturday in view of heavy rains
- Lifestyle Health Benefits Of Mosambi Sweet Lime Juice: Treating Dehydration To Indigestion And More
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 80,000 Question That Stumped Former Diplomat Manju Seth On The Show?
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Smartphones Price Cut List: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, OPPO Reno 3 Pro, Oppo F15 And More
Though the prices of many smartphones have gone up after the increase in the GST rate for smartphones, many devices are now much more affordable when compared to the competition.
We have curated a list of smartphones that have witnessed a price cut and here are the details regarding the smartphones that you can get at a much cheaper rate.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip was launched for Rs. 1,15,999 and the device is now available for Rs. 1,08,999. This is a flagship smartphone that has a folding design technology and is also based on the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC with plenty of storage and RAM options.
Samsung Galaxy A31
The Samsung Galaxy A31 was launched for Rs. 21,999 and the smartphone is now available for Rs. 20,999. This model offers 6GB RAM and 128GB storage, capable of handling normal day-to-day tasks and a bit of gaming without any issue.
OPPO Reno 3 Pro
The OPPO Reno 3 Pro is now available for Rs. 29,990 and the device was originally launched for Rs. 31,990. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio P95 SoC with 8GB RAM and 128/256GB internal storage. The device also has an AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
The Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite retails for Rs. 37,999 and the device was originally launched for Rs. 41,999. This smartphone is based on the flagship Exynos processor with a good camera setup and a premium design language with 6GB RAM.
The Oppo F15 is a mid-range smartphone and the device is now available for Rs. 18,990. Do note that, at the time of launch, the smartphone used to cost Rs. 19,990 and now it costs Rs. 1,000 less than the original MRP. This is a good looking smartphone with a quad-camera setup at the back of the smartphone.
Oppo Reno 2F
The Oppo Reno 2F is currently on sale for Rs. 23,990 and the device used to cost Rs. 25,990. This is a mid-range device with a 48MP primary camera setup and the phone also has a gradient design back panel.