- 18 hrs ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale; Best TWS Earbuds Deals You Shouldn't Miss
- 20 hrs ago Shopping This Festive Season? Check Out These Apps to Compare, Find Best Price for Your Product
- 1 day ago PM Narendra Modi To Launch 5G In India On October 1
- 1 day ago Fisker Ocean American Electric SUV Arriving In India In 2023
- Sports India clinch bronze on debut at Women’s International Tent Pegging Championship
- News As Gehlot loyalists resign, BJP takes swipe at Rajasthan Congress over crisis
- Movies DID Super Moms Grand Finale: Varsha Bumra Emerges As The Winner, Sadhana Mishra Named First Runner-Up
- Finance 'Housing.com' To Hire About 200 People in FY'23; To Invest in Technology, Brand Promotion
- Travel Weh: Sumatra's Prime Attraction
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs TVS Ronin - Design, Features, Powertrain, Price & More
- Education IIT Bombay continues to remain the top choice for JEE Advanced 2022 toppers
- Lifestyle Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
Smartphones Running Android 4.0.3: Full List Of Phones Running Android 4.0.3
Android OS has come a long way to what we have the Android 11 running on some of the latest smartphones today. Despite so many versions, several smartphones still run Android 4, which was named Ice Cream Sandwich. To note, several popular apps like WhatsApp still require a minimum of Android 4.0.3 to function on smartphones.
List Of Phones Running Android 4.0.3
Android 4.0.3 brought in several new additions and improved the overall software aspect of the Android smartphone. To note, Android 4.0 was at its prime in 2012 and one can find several devices from 2012 and 2013 running this version. Here is a compiled list of smartphones running Android 4.0.3, listing according to the manufacturer:
Sony has been one of the top players in the smartphone market, especially back in 2012 and 2013. Some of the Sony smartphones running Android 4.0.3 are Sony Xperia Table S, Xperia Miro, Xperia Tipo, Xperia Neo L, and Sony Ericsson Xperia Active.
Acer is more popular for its laptops. Today, we have several laptops dedicated to gaming. Back in 2012 and 2013, Acer launched several smartphones running Android 4.0.3, which are Acer Cloud Mobile, Acer Liquid Gallant, Acer Liquid Gallant Duo, and Acer Liquid Glow.
Huawei is a well-established brand when it comes to top smartphones, 5G supported equipment, and so on. Smartphones like Huawei Ascend D Quad XL, Ascend D1 Quad XL, Ascend P1 S, MediaPad 7 Lite, Ascend D, Quad, and Huawei Honor were launched with Android 4.0.3.
Samsung is known for a wide range of devices, including premium flagships like the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip and so on. Back in 2012 and 2013, Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and Galaxy Nexus, which ran Android 4.0.3.
HTC dominates the list of smartphones running Android 4.0.3. HTC Droid Incredible, HTC One V, HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC One S C2, HTC Desire V, HTC Desire C, HTC Desire S, HTC EVO V 4G, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC EVO 4G+, HTC EVO 3D, HTC Velocity, HTC Vivid, TC Sensation, HTC Sensation XL, HTC Sensation XE, HTC Amaze 4G, and the HTC Rhyme are the smartphones running this version Android.
NGM isn't that well heard of. However, back in 2012 and 2013, the company launched the NGM WeMove Atlantis, WeMove Legend that ran Android 4.0.3.
LG has reinvented the smartphone design with phones like the LG Velvet and LG Wing. However, looking back, devices like the LG Optimus L5 and the LG Optimus 4X HD were launched running Android 4.0.3.
Apart from the aforementioned smartphones, devices like the Alcatel One Touch Evo 7, Micromax A90, Kyocera Hydro, Meizu MX, Philips Xenium W732, Asus Padfone, and the Pantech Burst run Android 4.0.3 and were quite popular when launched.