- 1 hr ago Airtel, Reliance Jio, Vi Work From Plans That Offer Data Up To 100GB
- 2 hrs ago Tata Sky Music+ Users Now Get Free Access To Hungama Music Pro: Here's How To Avail
- 2 hrs ago Reliance Jio And BSNL Add More Subscribers In 2019 In India
- 3 hrs ago Moto G 5G India Launch Set For November 30; Cheaper Than OnePlus Nord?
- News Roshni scheme row: Malevolent, misleading propaganda against Abdullahs, alleges NC
- Lifestyle Saina Nehwal Flaunts 5 Stunning Lehengas And We Have Our Favourite Pick; Find Out
- Automobiles Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Sales Crosses 1000 Units: Here Are All The Details!
- Movies Writer-Director Badrinath Sabat Excited To Roll One Of Its Kind Sci-Fi Web Series Time Series
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
- Sports WBBL 2020-21 FINAL: Sydney Thunder Vs Melbourne Stars: Probable XIs, Venue, Date, Timings, TV Channel Information
- Finance LTC Scheme: Now Insurance Premiums Paid Also Eligible For Reimbursement
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro!
The Chinese smartphone makers, Xiaomi knows and understands that India is an important market for them, and hence is bringing it's recently unveiled flagship smartphone dubbed the Mi5 to India in this month.
The Xiaomi Mi5 was announced at the recently concluded Mobile World Congress 2016 held in Barcelona, Spain, where the product got much attention for its specs and features.
Just to recall, the Mi 5 features a 5.15-inch display offering full HD resolution of 1920x1080 pixels with impressive pixel density of 428ppi. The handset is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 chipset. The processor is clocked at 1.8GHz in the 3GB variant and 2.15GHz in the Pro variant with 4GB RAM. The standard edition has 32GB or 64GB of internal storage, whereas the Pro boasts a massive 128GB of inbuilt storage space.
In the camera department, it has a 16-megapixel camera on the back with OIS, PDAF, 4K video recording and dual tone dual LED flash. On the front, it has a 4-megapixel camera sensor for a selfie. If you are planning to buy a new high-end smartphone in next few months, then considering the Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro will be worth waiting for. Here are 5 reasons to buy the Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro comes with high-end specifications. The handset promises feature smooth performance due to Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 chipset running inside. It is the same chipset that powers the Samsung Galaxy S7 and LG G5, and is touted to be the most powerful Qualcomm chipset ever. The processor is backed with 4GB RAM and with a huge internal storage space of 128GB.
Like other 2016 flagships, the Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow, but it has the its very own MIUI interface on top. It's fast, pleasant to use and offers a good selection of customization without having to root the Mi 5 Pro.
The Mi 5 is the most gorgeous Xiaomi smartphone, and there is no second thought about it. The phone we tried donned a 3D glass back panel design, which looked impressive and felt smooth on hand. Sadly, the company did not display the ceramic/pro version of the phone.
Prices of top end Android smartphone tend to be pretty hefty, but the Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro doesn't cost much. The pre-orders for the Mi 5 are currently available for $539 (approx Rs. 36,500). However, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, with similar processor and sort of similar specifications cots Rs. 56,900.
Another key feature of the phone is that it features a fingerprint scanner that is integrated in the home button placed in between a pair of capacitive buttons on the front. The fingerprint scanner quite fast and responsive.