- 4 hrs ago Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- 5 hrs ago Sony Diwali Sale Offering Bumper Discounts on Bravia TVs, Soundbars, Headphones, More
- 6 hrs ago 5G Services Launched in India; Key Use Cases of Next-Gen Mobile Network
- 7 hrs ago Mercedes EQS 580 Launched In India, Claims 300km Range With 15 Min Charging
- Finance 4 Top Multibagger Stocks At 52-Week, Rally Upto 450% In Long-term
- Sports Leclerc takes pole in Singapore as Verstappen struggles in wet conditions
- News Nagaland lottery results: Check winning numbers for 96th draw of Dear Mars Saturday Weekly
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Elimination Week 4: Will It Be Arohi?
- Education IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Out for December Term End Examinations, Apply Now at ignou.ac.in
- Automobiles 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Top Camera Phones Under Rs. 10K to Buy This Festive Season: Redmi 10A, Realme C33, Moto E40
The Amazon Great Indian Festival and Flipkart Big Billion Days are the top trending sales in India right now. The sales bring a wide range of products at heavy discounts, including budget phones from brands like Realme, Redmi, and Infinix. We have compiled a list of some of the best camera-centric smartphones to buy under Rs. 10,000.
This includes devices like the Redmi 10A, Realme C33, Infinix Note 12, Moto E40, and more. Most of these smartphones have now received a price-cut deal on either Flipkart or Amazon, making them more affordable.
Redmi 10A for Rs. 8,499 on Amazon
The Redmi 10A makes a good deal with a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera. Redmi offers good color production for the cameras on this smartphone, making it a profitable deal for the asking price. The phone also offers a 5,000 mAh battery and is powered by the Helio G25 processor. The Amazon Great Indian Festival 2022 is offering the Redmi 10A for Rs. 8,499.
Realme C33 for Rs. 8,999 at Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale
The Realme C33 is also a good choice for a camera-centric smartphone starting from Rs. 8,999 at the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale. The Realme C33 offers a 50MP AI camera and a 5MP front camera. The phone is powered by the Unisoc T612 processor and a 5,000 mAh battery that ensure you have a hassle-free experience.
Infinix Note 12 for Rs. 9,999 at Flipkart Sale
Next up, the Infinix Note 12 is also a worthy choice to consider. Infinix has offered a 50MP + 2MP rear-camera setup. There's also a 16MP front camera for selfies. The Infinix Note 12 offers autofocus and accurate color production, making it a good deal for Rs. 9,999 at the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale.
Realme Narzo 50i for Rs. 6,110 at Amazon Great Indian Festival
One can also check out the newly launched Realme Narzo 50i for an affordable price tag of Rs. 6,110 at the Amazon sale. Realme has included a single 8MP primary sensor and a 5MP front camera. If you're looking for a camera phone on a budget, the Realme Narzo 50i makes a good deal in this segment.
Moto E40 for Rs. 9,499 on Flipkart
The Moto E40 is another worthy choice in the sub-Rs. 10,000 segment. The Moto E40 offers a 48MP triple-camera setup and an 8MP front camera. Motorola claims the E40 is designed to deliver sharp, bright, and detailed images under any lighting conditions. The Moto E40 starts from Rs. 9,499 at the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale.