- 3 hrs ago Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- 4 hrs ago Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G First Sale Set For March 4: Is It Worth Buying?
- 5 hrs ago Moto Watch, Moto Watch One, Moto G Smartwatches Likely In The Offing
- 6 hrs ago Starlink Coming To India Soon: Available For Pre-Order For $99
- News Need for effective testing, comprehensive tracking: Centre tells states
- Sports India vs England: Australia spinner Nathan Lyon slams those 'crying over' turning Motera pitch in 3rd Test
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Snapdragon 888: These Upcoming Smartphones Will Use Latest Qualcomm SoC
Recently, Qualcomm took the wraps off the Snapdragon 888 SoC, the latest flagship chipset that will power the next-generation Android biggies slated to debut in 2021. As the processor has been unveiled, several OEMs are gearing up to announce that they will bring their flagship smartphones powered by the processor shortly. However, there is no word regarding their exact launch date. Here is a list of all the upcoming smartphones that could use the Snapdragon 888 SoC.
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 is one of the first smartphones that has been confirmed to use the Snapdragon 888 SoC. The company confirmed that the smartphone will bring cutting-edge technologies and high-end features. While not many details are known regarding the smartphone, it is believed to feature a 48MP ultra-wide camera sensor, Android 11 OS topped by MIUI and 6GB RAM for the entry-level model.
Soon after the Qualcomm Snapdragon Tech Summit 2020, Realme announced that it will launch a new flagship smartphone carrying the codename Race. The Realme Race is said to be launched with upgraded 5G connectivity, improved gaming, and other aspects. As per existing reports, the upcoming Realme flagship smartphone might arrive with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage space and flaunt a circular camera setup at the rear.
OnePlus 9 Series
The OnePlus 9 series smartphones is likely to include three devices - OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro and OnePlus 9 SE and these are expected to use the latest Qualcomm chipset. We have been coming across numerous rumors and speculations regarding these smartphones of late. It is believed that the Snapdragon 888 SoC will bring in improvements in the camera, gaming and other aspects of the OnePlus 9 series that could be launched in the first half of 2021.
Red Magic 6, Nubia Z, ZTE Axon 30
ZTE's Nubia and Red Magic lineups are gearing up to unveil three premium smartphones with the Snapdragon 888 SoC. The Red Magic 6 gaming smartphone will be one of these upcoming smartphones. The Nubia Z is believed to be a non-gaming device and the Axon 30 will be the sequel to the Axon 20 that features an in-display selfie camera sensor.
Oppo Find X3
Oppo Find X3 is an upcoming smartphone that could arrive with the Snapdragon 888 SoC. This smartphone is believed to be the first 5G smartphone in the Find X series. It has already been confirmed that the Find X3 will have system-wide 10-bit color support and use the new full-patch Color Management System that will support High-Efficiency Image Format (HEIF) and full DCI-P3 wide color gamut.
Vivo X60 Pro
Vivo X60 Pro is anticipated to launch a new flagship smartphone - the Vivo X60 Pro with the Snapdragon 888. It is speculated to feature a curved display and boot on Android 11 topped with OriginOS. A recent Geekbench listing shows that the device could arrive with 12GB RAM as well.
Besides these, at the Qualcomm Snapdragon Tech Summit 2020, the chipmaker highlighted that manufacturers including Asus, LG, Black Shark, Meizu, Lenovo, LG, Sharp, and Motorola will also be key partners for the latest Snapdragon 888. Having said that, we can expect further announcements to take place in the coming days.