- 39 min ago Mercedes EQS 580 Launched In India, Claims 300km Range With 15 Min Charging
- 1 hr ago Amazon October Edition Spin and Win Quiz Answers; Win Apple iPad Air
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Receives October Security Updates: What's New?
- 2 hrs ago Realme 10 Spotted on FCC Listing; Battery, Fast Charging Details Revealed
- Finance Brokerage Recommends Buy This Multibagger Small-Cap Stock, Shares Can Surge 54%
- News Pakistan Government’s Twitter account withheld in India
- Movies Big Boss 16: Rakhi Sawant Doesn't Want The Trophy, But Has A Special Request For Salman Khan
- Automobiles 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- Lifestyle GQ Best Dressed Awards 2022: Nora Fatehi, Esha Gupta, Pooja Hegde & Others Dazzle At The Red Carpet
- Sports ICC Rankings for Women Teams: India 4th in ODI, T20I; Australia maintain top slot
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
World Photography Day 2022: Best Camera Smartphones Under Rs. 15,000 That You Can Buy
Capturing professional-grade photographs is no longer restricted to expensive DSLR or mirrorless cameras. The advancements in image processing hardware and sensors in modern smartphones make them quick capable at photography. Since that technically makes anyone owning a smartphone a photographer, we have taken the liberty to compile a list of best camera smartphones on World Photography Day 2022.
Listed below are the best camera phones priced under Rs. 15,000 from brands, such as Vivo, Realme, Redmi, Samsung, and Poco.
Vivo T1 44W With 50MP Camera At Rs. 14,499
The Vivo T1 44W is one of the most affordable camera smartphones in India under the Rs. 15,000 price bracket. The phone comes with a 50MP triple camera setup, which is flanked by a pair of 2MP shooters at the rear and a 16MP selfie snapper on the flip side. The device also incorporates a premium 6.44-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution, Snapdragon 680 processor, and a beefy 5,000mAh battery capable of 44W fast charging.
Realme 9 5G With 48MP Triple Camera Module at Rs 14,999
The Realme 9 5G comes with a 48MP triple camera module at the rear with an aperture of f/1.8. There's also a secondary 2MP monochrome sensor onboard, apart from an additional 2MP lens for macro photography. For selfies and video calling, the device is equipped with a 16MP snapper with an aperture of f/2.1. The base variant equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor is available at Rs. 14,999.
Redmi Note 10S Offers 64MP Quad Cameras Under Rs. 15,000
The Redmi Note 10S is one of the most affordable smartphones from Xiaomi with a quad camera setup. The phone has a 64MP large wide-angle lens, which is paired with an 8MP ultra-wide angle shooter, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro camera. The handset is capable of recording 4K videos and gets a 13MP selfie snapper. It also sports the MediaTek Helio G95 SoC powered by a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy M32 With Four Rear Cameras At Rs. 13,499
Samsung is offering the Galaxy M32 in India at a starting price of Rs. 13,499 with four primary cameras. The device has a 64MP main sensor with 10x digital zoom, Full HD video recording, and 120fps HD recording support. The device is also equipped with a 20MP selfie snapper, a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, and a massive 6,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging functionality.
Poco M4 Pro With 64MP Triple Lenses At Rs. 14,999
Lastly, we have the Poco M4 Pro 5G on our list of the best camera phones under Rs. 15,000 for this World Photography Day. The handset offers a 64MP primary camera, which is accompanied by an 8MP secondary shooter, and another 2MP sensor. For selfies and video calling, the device includes a 16MP camera. Notably, the handset also has a powerful Helio G96 processor and 33W fast charging functionality.
Choosing the Best Camera Smartphone Under Rs. 15,000
If you are having a hard time choosing the best camera smartphone for under Rs.15,000, here are some pointers. The Redmi Note 10S and the Samsung Galaxy M32 are amongst the most affordable devices in our list, replete with four cameras and decent low-light capability. For selfie lovers, the Galaxy M32 offers the largest 20MP sensor at the front. So, which one of these handsets are you planning to purchase? Let us know in the comments section below.