- 30 min ago Woman tries returning Amazon-purchased product directly to Jeff Bezos
- 1 hr ago Redmi 7A with splash resistance announced: Price, specifications and features
- 1 hr ago Vivo Z5x official press renders confirms key specifications and design; launch set for today
- 1 hr ago RJio leads wireless broadband market with 56% market share: ICRA
- Automobiles Citroen To Introduce La Maison Concept In India — Warm And Inviting
- Sports Gautam Gambhir becomes first World Cup winner after Kirti Azad to enter Lok Sabha
- Finance RBI To Likely Cut Interest Rates By 100 Bps In 2019: BofAML Report
- News Modi wins election: Wishes pour in from across the world
- Lifestyle 10 Excellent Health Benefits Of Fish
- Movies Hidden Meaning Behind Rashmika Mandanna's TATTOO REVEALED! Is It Rakshit Shetty's Influence?
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Zopo Color F2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 3s: The Battle for the Best Entry-Level Smartphone
Zopo, after launching the world’s fastest smartphone introduced a new budget smartphone, namely, the Color F2. Here’s how it goes against the Xiaomi Redmi 3s.
Zopo, the Chinese smartphone company yesterday unveiled yet another smartphone in the already crowded Indian smartphone market. The new Zopo Color F2 is priced just above Rs. 10,000, which makes it a tough competitor to the rivals such as the Xiaomi Redmi 3s and Coolpad Note 5.
On the flip side, Xiaomi is enjoying a successful year with all their smartphones impressed audience in China and as well as in India. Recently, the so-called Apple of China launched the affordable Xiaomi Redmi 3s in India and the pricing starts at Rs. 6,999.
All said and done, Zopo hasn't enjoyed much of success in the country. With the new entrant compete the Xiaomi Redmi 3s and outsmart it? Let's find out.
Zopo Color F2 Comes With a Big Display!
Starting off with the display, the Zopo Color F2 comes with a 5.5-inch display and it is a 720p panel. The Xiaomi Redmi 3s also comes with a 720p panel, but it has a 5-inch display.
Slightly Powerful Hardware on Xiaomi Redmi 3s
The Xiaomi Redmi 3s comes with the new entry-level Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset which is an octa-core chip. The Zopo Color F2 comes with a MediaTek MT6737 chipset, which is also an octa-core chipset, but as we all know that MediaTek chipsets are always plagued with overheating issues.
2GB/3GB RAM in Redmi 3s
The Xiaomi Redmi 3s comes in two variants- one is the normal 2GB RAM variant and the other one with 3GB RAM called as the Prime variant. On the other hand, the Zopo Color F2 comes in only one variant and it has only 2GB of RAM, which is a bit of a letdown.
Camera Segment Goes to Xiaomi’s Phone
The Xiaomi Redmi 3s comes with 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front-facing camera. The Zopo Color F2 has only 8MP rear camera along with a LED flash and a 5MP front-facing camera.
Big Battery on the Redmi 3s
All the Xiaomi phones came out this year have battery capacity above 4000mAh. The Xiaomi Redmi 3s also comes with a 4100mAh battery, which can easily last for two days with normal usage. The Zopo Color F2 comes with a much smaller 2300mAh battery, which is way out of competition.
In terms of specifications, we conclude that the Xiaomi Redmi 3s is a clear winner in every aspect and in pricing as well. The Zopo Color F2 is priced at Rs. 10,790, which according to us is slightly overpriced.