TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
First-Ever Android Silver Device Set To be Manufactured by LG
While there have been reports in the past that the Google Nexus program will be canned in the future, only to make way for the new-age Android Silver, detail have been slim about the device. However, now it seems like more have been revealed related to it.
According to reports, the first-ever Android Silver device that's set to be available in the upcoming days will be manufactured by LG. Apparently, the device was previously touted as the next Nexus device, dubbed Nexus 6.
Moreover, Google is also rumored to launch its Android Silver program in February 2015, according to a new tip from Twitter account @evleaks. The rumor also comes just after @evleaks also tweeted that Google is done with releasing Nexus smartphones, while adding that there's "a silver lining to this cloud."
These are the only details that have been brought to light about the device as of now. The only other details known about this device as of now is that it will use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC, making it one of the first devices with this chipset, apart from the fact that the device will be available on Sprint in the US.
And although we have no idea what kind of an impact this change will make on the entire Android scene but if previous leaks and rumors for the device prove legitimate, it could signify a complete revamp of Android from Google's perspective.
However, more details about the Android Silver project are expected to arrive in the upcoming months, if not days. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.