TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 4 Army Personnel, Including Major Martyred In Encounter With JeM Terrorists In Pulwama, J&K
- West Indies Batsman Chris Gayle To Retire From ODIs After World Cup
- The First-Ever Maruti 800 Delivered To Customer Gets Restored After 26 Years
- Apple Might Launch RED Variants Of iPhone XS And XS Max
- Earn Interest Of Upto 9% On These Bank Deposits
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Ranveer Reacts To Will Smith’s Praise For Gully Boy!
- Anavila Misra On Slow Fashion And Her Latest Travel-inspired Collection
One more addition to the smartphone market is the Sony Ericsson Kumquat which is a high-end smartphone. It's first look has been leaked online.
This smartphone is expected to be revealed at the Mobile World Conference at Barcelone taking place next month. From the leaked images, we can observe that the design of Sony Ericsson Kumquat smartphone is similar to the Sony Xperia S.
One major specification that was leaked out was the FWVGA resolution incorporated 3.5 inch display. This sure is a cool specification and is sure to take the smartphone to greater heights.
Some other specifications have also been leaked and these include the 1GHz dual core processor and a camera which has a resolution of 5 Mega Pixel. There is also an LED indicator strip present at the bottom of the phone.
These specifications are sure to satisfy the needs of all category of smartphone users. In sync with the above specifications, the calling features of this smartphone are also expectes to be impressive. Thus, there is no compromise on features.
Details about the operating system are not disclosed yet but is expected to be out soon. The Sony Kumquat's price tag has not been revealed yet. Let's wait for this cool gadget to arrive.