TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Google selling Motorola to China's Lenovo for $2.91 billion came as a shocker to some. Many argued that Motorola might delay the unveiling of Moto G in India citing Lenovo-Google deal.
But now it seems the Moto G is finally coming to India on the due date i.e. February 5, 2014. In fact, India's largest e-retailer Flipkart has already listed the handset on the website as coming soon and looks like the e-retailer has also got exclusive rights to sell Moto G in the Indian market, at least, if rumors are to be believed.
Consequently, GizBot has also received an invite from Flipkart which says, " BLOCK YOUR CALENDAR!!!, February 5, 2014, Flipkart.com will be in your city and more information coming your way soon....!!!
Analysts believe that invite has ended the speculation over the delayed release of Moto G in Indian market. Even though, Lenovo has acquired Motorola from Google at a premium, therefore, the business will go on usual till the time the deal is closed fully.
Meanwhile, the Moto G is also expected to hit Indian market with dual-SIM support. The phone specs are understandable by now. The Moto G comes with a 4.5-inch LCD display having a resolution of 1280 x 720 HD at 329 pixels. Because it has a waterproof nano-coating inside and out, therefore, you don't have to worry about its rugged nature. It is powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz coupled with 1GB of RAM.
On the camera front, you will notice a 5MP rear-facing camera, while the secondary camera has a 1.3MP image sensor. The makers have added a 2,070mAh battery fitted inside.
The device is expected to be priced around Rs. 13,500 for the 8GB version.
Stay tuned to GizBot!