TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Flipkart To Resume Moto E Sale From May 23: Update
Motorola's latest Moto E smartphone, which was launched in the Indian market a couple of weeks ago has gone out of stock for the second time, while the company's exclusive online retail partner Flipkart has started selling the colored back-covers for the same handset for Rs. 899.
But if you are one of the Motorola fans who is seeking to buy the Moto E handset, don't get worried, as Flipkart will resume the sales of the Moto E again starting tomorrow from 11.00 A.M onwards. The handset is priced at Rs. 6,999.
The cheaper variant of the Moto G handset is doing pretty good in the market. This is the cheapest phone to be offered with Android KitKat flavor. Thus it is still selling like hot cakes in India.
If specs are something that is bothering you, here is a brief refresh on it.
Motorola Moto E features a 4.3-inch display offering a resolution of 960x540 pixels resolution. The Moto E is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor along with Adreno 302 GPU alongside 1GB of RAM and 4GB internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card slot. The phone runs Android 4.4.2 Kitkat out-of-the-box.
The affordable handset Motorola comes with a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera on the back side, but does not feature a LED flash and front facing shooter. The makers have added a 1,989mAh battery to power the handset. Moreover, Motorola has used a nano-coating on the handset that will make the smartphone resistant to water.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="450" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WcLsXKnTK5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>