Mobile handsets come in all sizes and shapes nowadays and in many peculiar and unique designs as well. But even when such attractive mobile handsets show up, there are a few people, who still prefer the classic style and form factor for their handsets. When they wonder if such handsets till exist, Fly Mobiles comes to their mind. Fly mobiles with their classic style and design has given birth to a new handset, Fly DS109, which will supposedly be launched soon.
Fly DS109 is a GSM handset, compatible with dual SIMs. In looks, DS109 is just a simple handset of a standard bar form factor. The specifications aren’t that attractive, but for people who just want to use a handset for just answering and making calls, this handset is a wise choice.
- 105 x 46 x 16 mm dimensions
- 70 grams weight
- GSM handset
- Dual SIM compatibility with dual Standby
- 1.8 inch TFT display with a resolution of 128 x 160 pixels
- FM Radio
- 1.3 Megapixel camera with a maximum image resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels, also featuring Digital zoom
- FM Radio with Telescopic Antenna
- microSD/T-Flash Memory card support also supporting memory expandability to up to 32 GB
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Audio/Video player supporting multiple popular audio and video formats including MP4
- GPRS Internet connectivity support
- Standard v2.0 Bluetooth connectivity option
- Standard 1100 mAh Li ion battery offering a talk time of 8 hours and standby time of 168 hours
DS109 also features a decent 1.3 Megapixels camera sporting a maximum image resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels. But the image quality isn’t very much impressive. Yet it’s okay. With 8 hours of talktime and 168 hours of standby time, owing to the 1100 mAh battery, Fly DS109 has dual SIM Standby feature as well.
It has a low internal memory, but its storage memory can be expanded to up to 32 GB with microSD/T-Flash memory cards. As mentioned above, Fly DS109 hasn’t been released in India, yet. So price details still remain undisclosed, save for the fact that it will be affordably priced.