TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Nokia has been putting its focus these days in its budget devices and has so far come up with a pretty impressive ones like, Nokia Asha 210 and Asha 501. But in fact, there are more budget friendly devices that are coming in the market with better and better specs and features. Recently, the market also saw the advent of the quad core device Xolo Q600 at a reasonable price of Rs 8,999.
Moreover, many are making their way to the smartphone arena in India and the latest one just launched a day ago is F351 from Fly Mobiles. Thus, adding one more smartphone in the already crowded Indian market at a price of Rs. 4,599, Fly F351 is likely to battle against recently launched Nokia Asha 210 and 501.
Talking about the specs, the Fly F351 sports a 3.5-inch HVGA capacitive touchscreen display offering a resolution of 320×480 pixels. The newly launched budget device is powered by 1GHz processor and is supported by 256MB RAM. The device runs on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread OS. It has a 3-megapixel rear camera along with a front facing VGA camera.
Fly F351 comes with the internal storage capacity of 512MB that can be further expanded up to 32GB using a microSD. Connectivity options include 2G, dual-SIM card slots, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth but lacks 3G support. The device comes with a dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support. The device is powered by a 1,200mAh battery that is good enough for 10 hours of talktime and 260 hours on standby mode.
In terms of competition, priced at Rs 4,599 the Fly F351 will be up against newly launched devices like Nokia Asha 210 and Asha 501 as mentioned earlier. Other than that it is likely to face a harsh competition against Huawei Ascend Y200 and the Micromax A57 Ninja 3 and others that come in a similar price range.