- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: West Indies Vs Bangladesh: Preview, where to watch, timing, probable XI
- News Striking doctors want media coverage for meeting with Mamata for ‘transparency'
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Forthcoming Oppo N3 Tipped To Feature a Lithium Alloy Body
It is a known fact that Oppo will indeed launch the N3 flagship smartphone on October 29 in Singapore-based event. Earlier this month, we got to see a first look at the N3 handset thanks to a couple of leaked photos. Most recently the company revealed that the N3 will feature an aluminum-lithium alloy in a post to Chinese social network Weibo.
Interestingly, Oppo compared the N3's build to "aerospace grade material". The description below the published photo on Oppo' Weibo account goes "The lightest metal elements into Oppo N3. Do you know what the world's lightest metal element is?"
It is largely believed that the new material will offer perfect balance and weight. The aluminum- lithium alloy build sounds good to ears. Reportedly the special aluminum-lithium alloy is being used in the Boeing 777X.
Again, we're not sure what the Oppo N3 will offer in respect of hardware. Rumors in the past have claimed that the forthcoming device would come with an improved swivel rotating camera. Furthermore, the N3 smartphone is expected to feature a 2K resolution display, just like the Find 7. Apparently the device might get powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor with at least 3GB of RAM and built-in 4G LTE connectivity.
The original Oppo N1 was a decent device in terms of software and hardware. It went on to become a popular handset in many Asian countries. Its forthcoming successor, the N3, is getting a lot of media attention. Hopefully the new model will get much improved hardware and better camera.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!