TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Tech world got a wind about the quad core phone from Fujitsu quite some time before. Nothing about the phone was till now known and not even the name. Now the device is finally revealed at the Mobile World Congress being held at Barcelona. Now it is known that this phone belongs to the Fujitsu Arrow family and is similar to the 0.26 inch Arrow F-07D which was introduced some time ago. The proto type of the phone has been show cased in the event and the specs and features of the device are mouth watering.
Features and specifications of new Fujitsu Arrows phone:
- Tegra 3 quad core processor
- 4.6 inch high definition display
- 720 x 1280 pixel resolution
- LTE connectivity
- 13.1 mega pixel camera with 25600 ISO sensitivity
- Google android version 4.0 Ice cream sandwich
The specifications of the phone are very cutting edge making this one of the most advanced android smart phones available in the market. The phone is a bit chunky owing to its large screen size but since it is compact enough to be carried around and has good ergonomics. The body has a very curvy construction. The rear portion houses the high resolution camera the speakers and the in-built flash. The phone has a 4.6 inch screen and it packs in a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
The most amazing fact is that it runs on a Tegra 3 processor. The presence of a quad core processor lets it churn down very demanding applications and media files without breaking a sweat. The system memory capacity is not known but we can expect a sufficient amount of the same and this can ensure multi tasking and handling high end media files and applications without any lag or pause.
The screen is sufficiently bright and has very good viewing angles. It supports multi touch commands too. The main camera has a resolution of 13.1 mega pixels and has a very high ISO range. This allows the user to take good quality photos in the most drastic of lighting conditions. The phone runs on android v4.0 Ice cream sandwich operating system right out of the box.
The word is that Fujitsu is planning to ship Fujitsu Arrows to US and Europe and it would hit the shelves in the near future itself. There is no word on the price tag of the device but it can surely be expected to be in the premium price range.