- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Fujitsu launching water proof phone in MWC 2012
During the Consumer electronics show which was held during the beginning of this year Fujitsu teased the crowd with their Tegra 3 powered smart phone. Not much details about it was released but the company officials promised more information about the phone during the Mobile world congress which is going to be held toward the end of this month in Barcelona.
The tech world has been eagerly waiting for the unveiling of this phone and the company officials have disclosed some more details of the phone before the event. The wait seems to be very much worth since the phone not only has a powerful processor but also some other cutting edge features to flaunt about.Some of the specifications and features of the latest smart phone from Fujitsu:
- Tegra 3 processor
Some pictures of the phone are also available on net. The pictures surely look promising. It shows a phone with a block type form factor in over all black colour schemes. The top and bottom edges are curvy and this gives the phone a very desirable look. The phone looks sufficiently compact enough too.
The display of the phone is going to have a size of 4.6 inches. The resolution is not known but we can very much expect it to pack in lots of pixels. The imaging device in the phone is very impressive. The phone has a 13 mega pixel main shooter. This is almost as much as a regular sized compact digital camera that is available in the market. So this integrated camera will be able to shoot some high quality pictures. This is a very good thing since you can do away with a regular camera when you are in a trip.
The phone will have a finger print scanner. This can be used to prevent unauthorized access by other people. The finger print scanner can be calibrated to recognize the user’s finger print only and this will offer more protection than regular passwords because fingerprints are almost unique. The phone will have near field communication connectivity so that information can be shared easily between two NFC enabled devices.
Neither the name nor the price tag of the new smart phone from Fujitsu is known as for now. More information can be expected close to the MWC.