TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The international version of AT&T Galaxy Express smartphone has been officially unveiled by Samsung today. The highlighted feature is that the Samsung Galaxy Express will land on retail shelves with 4G LTE support. The smartphone has been launched month ahead of Mobile World Congress scheduled to take place at the end of February.
Specwise, Samsung Galaxy Express will come packed running on Google Android 4.1 Jelly Bean mobile operating system, boasting 4.5-inch WVGA Super AMOLED Plus display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 5MP main camera with 1.3MP front-facing camera, 8GB internal memory which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD memory slot, 2000mAh battery, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, A-GPS and GLONASS, MHL, NFC and more. Lookwise, the Galaxy Express is very similar to Android smartphone king Galaxy S3.
Samsung has launched the Samsung Galaxy Express, a new 4G LTE smartphone, a month ahead of Mobile World Congress at the end of February.
As mentioned in the company's press release, Galaxy Express is a "feature-rich multimedia powerhouse that makes 4G LTE's dazzlingly fast network accessible to everyone."