TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Telstra document has come up, suggesting that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 4G jumping towards the Android 4.3 update. The Australian carrier says that Samsung will be skipping 4.2.2 update and will be pushing the new android update for the samrtphone.
GSMarena reports that the roll-out appears to be a global thing and not just regional one. However, there is still no confirmation regarding this from the Korean giant.
Click Here For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Specs
Google has sent a press invite to an event on July 24 and there is a strong expectation that the search giant will finally unveil the new update there. But once again, nothing has been confirmed yet. Could it be that Samsung will start rolling out 4.3, some time after that? Very possible!
GSMarena also reports that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will receive the highly awaited Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie update. However, It is unlikely that this OS update will be out this year.
Anyways, you might now be interested in buying the handset now, so here are it's specifications
Galaxy Note 2 runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, features a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, 1.6GHz quad core processor, 2GB RAM, micro SD card slot supporting 32GB, 8MP rear camera, 1.9MP front camera, connectivity features including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC and micro USB 2.0. and a massive 3,100 mAh Li-ion battery. The samrtphone is priced at Rs. 34,900.