TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Telstra document has come up, suggesting that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 4G jumping towards the Android 4.3 update. The Australian carrier says that Samsung will be skipping 4.2.2 update and will be pushing the new android update for the samrtphone.
GSMarena reports that the roll-out appears to be a global thing and not just regional one. However, there is still no confirmation regarding this from the Korean giant.
Click Here For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Specs
Google has sent a press invite to an event on July 24 and there is a strong expectation that the search giant will finally unveil the new update there. But once again, nothing has been confirmed yet. Could it be that Samsung will start rolling out 4.3, some time after that? Very possible!
GSMarena also reports that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will receive the highly awaited Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie update. However, It is unlikely that this OS update will be out this year.
Anyways, you might now be interested in buying the handset now, so here are it's specifications
Galaxy Note 2 runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, features a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, 1.6GHz quad core processor, 2GB RAM, micro SD card slot supporting 32GB, 8MP rear camera, 1.9MP front camera, connectivity features including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC and micro USB 2.0. and a massive 3,100 mAh Li-ion battery. The samrtphone is priced at Rs. 34,900.