TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Galaxy Note 2: Top 3 Mid-Range Competitors to Samsung Phablet
Samsung the world’s largest smartphone vendor uncovered the Galaxy Note 2 – the 5.5 phablet based on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS at the IFA expo in Berlin on August 29 and released it in India starting at a price of Rs 39,990.
Going by the lines of the earlier reports, the Note 2 is designed based on the flagship smartphone of Samsung – Galaxy S3 and it has outsmarted the latter when it comes to performance benchmarks.
However, not all the consumers can afford buying the Galaxy Note successor in order to own a phablet. When it comes to the budget conscious Indian consumers, most of them, prefer to buy the alternate devices to the high-end phones, available at a lesser price and at almost similar specs and features.
Hence, Gizbot has come up with the list of 3 low cost phablets based on Android ICS that can offer a stiff competition to the Samsung offering.
However, the Note 2 being an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean based phablet has an added advantage as it packs features such as Project Butter, expandable and contractible notifications, improved Android Beam, resiazble app widgets and more.
Flip through the pages to know more on the rivals of Galaxy Note 2 in India.