TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been in the news for quite sometime now. The mobile phone world has already seen a couple of vague image leak of the device and the rumors have been really brushing the Galaxy Note 3 from almost all sides.
Perhaps, the yet to be officially announced Galaxy Note 3 has been given more hype than any other Galaxy device. Rumors and speculations not only surrounds the device but the "leaksters" are in constant watch for the device. First, there was a confusing image leak showing a blurry image of the Note 3 and soon the display size was speculated to be 6 inches. Furthermore, later the Galaxy Note 3 again was said to come in 5.7 inch. However, none is legit and no proof has been surfaced so far regarding the same.
The Note 3 story doesn't end here, couple of days back, a Korean website had come up with a report saying that the Galaxy Note 3 would come with both LCD screen and Super AMOLED FullHD display, which in other words meant that the Galaxy Note 3 would have 2 variants, one that will come with the Super AMOLED display and the other with the LCD display. But it was also said that only 10% of the LCD units would be available in certain markets.
Now the latest update on the same Galaxy Note 3 suggests that the Note 3 would come in the previously speculated and rumored 5.99 inch display sixe but with a Super AMOLED flexible display. Yes, not LCD and just Super AMOLED but also flexible display.. MT Media, the source of the news reported saying that the Galaxy Note 3 with a flexible display would enter production in August and launch in September. Perhaps if Samsung brings Galaxy Note 3 with a flexible display, it could become the first smartphone maker to have a flexible display smartphone in stores.
Moreover, the flexible display could also inspire the new trend in the near future mobile handset world and not to mention LG is already onto it.