TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
South Korean tech giant Samsung has been creating wonders with the Android OS in terms of smartphones, tablets and phablets. Over the past few years, Samsung with its breath-taking range of devices as been able to surpass the Cupertino tech titan Apple and become the world's largest smartphone vendor.
Every now and then Samsung appears in news for filing trademarks of new product names that it could use for its future devices. However, it is not clear whether it will use these names in near future.
It seems like the Galaxy series manufacturer is planning to expand its Galaxy S product portfolio with a handful of launches. According to a PocketNow report, Samsung has filed trademarks for four new names including Galaxy S Kit, Galaxy S Mate, Galaxy S Impact and Galaxy S Act in U.S.
Besides Android based Galaxy lineup, the South Korean tech giant seems to have registered Ativ Zexy in Europe, tipping that a Windows Phone handset is in tow for future.
As of now, there is no clear picture on whether these devices are is designing phase or now and so far, they have not been spotted on any of the recent leaks or benchmarks hinting on upcoming Samsung devices.