TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
With the earlier leaks, Samsung has been rumored to refresh its Galaxy S3 Mini with new color options in order to meed the demands of loyal Samsung consumers looking for different color options besides blue and white.
Shortly after the leaked images, Samsung has posted Galaxy S3 Mini in new colors hinting a total of six different color options for the consumers to choose from.
The new color options were spotted by SamMobile on the French website of Samsung. As per the report, the unannounced colors of the handset include Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Titan Grey and Onyx Black adding to the already existing Pebble Blue and Ceramic White variants.
Further, it is speculated that these new color variants of the handset will be showcased at the Mobile World Congress 2013. However, there is no confirmation on when exactly these new Galaxy S3 Mini handsets will be announced.
Additionally, based on the leaked images of Galaxy Note 2 in Ruby Wine, Amber Red color options, it is likely that the South Korean tech giant will be doing the paint job for the phablet as well.
Detailing on the specs, Galaxy S3 Mini houses a 4 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 800 x 400 pixel resolution, 1GHz dual-core processor, 5MP rear camera, VGA camera at the front for video calling, 8GB/16GB, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB expandable memory, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0, NFC and 1,500 mAh Li-ion battery.
Being the miniature version of Galaxy S3, the handset is integrated with all the exclusive S features including S Voice, Smart Stay, Direct Call, Smart Stay, Buddy Photo Share and S Beam.
When it comes to the availability in the Indian market, Galaxy S3 Mini is still not been launched into the market officially, however, several online retailers have listed the handset for pre-order at different price points.
Flip through the gallery below to have a look at the paint job on Galaxy S3 Mini.