TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
While only a couple of days are left for the official unwrapping of the highly anticipated smartphone - Galaxy S4, the handset has been leaked online. A series of pictures of a smartphone with the model number GT-I9502 have appeared online on a Chinese forum, claims a SammyHub report.
From the images, the handset looks similar to Galaxy Note 2, however, the tipster who has posted these photos claim that it is the dual SIM variant of Galaxy S4, which is meant to be released by China Unicom, a leading carrier in the country. However, at this point of time it is too early to predict if Samsung would take such a move and launch a Chinese variant of Galaxy S4.
According to the system information in the leaked photos, the handset features a full HD 1920 x 1080 pixel display, 1.8GHz quad core Exynos 5410 processor, PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU, 2GB RAM and Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS. Obviously, these specs hint at the possibility of Galaxy S4, but the user interface shown in the image seems to be the current version of TouchWIZ Nature UX, which is contradicting.
However, virtually all sources that have spoken of Galaxy S4 so far have mentioned that the handset will be rectangular with no rounded edges like the design shown below. So, this could be one of the prototypes Samsung is testing undercover stuffed with the Galaxy S4 internals but with a different look.
Galaxy S4 will be unveiled on March 14, 2013 at a special Unpacked event in New York City and also a public telecast of the same will happen at Times Square for the spectators.