Galaxy S4 Explosion: Burns Down An Apartment In Hong Kong

    Reports are coming in about a Galaxy S4 allegedly burning down a house in Hong Kong. Apparently a Samsung Galaxy S4 exploded, to spark up a flame that consumed an apartment.

    Galaxy S4 Explosion: Burns Down An Apartment In Hong Kong

     

    A couple in Hong Kong finished having their dinner and Shan Tseng Tau, the husband decides to go and sit on a couch in the living room, while his wife is washing the dishes. Shan begins to play a game called Love Machine, on his Galaxy S4 while it is plugged on and still charging. All of sudden, the device explodes in the man's hands. Overwhelmed by the explosion, Shan instinctively throws it on the sofa. A fireball from the exploded device lights the sofa in flames and within no time the fire spreads consuming the apartment. The couple managed to escape form their apartment unharmed, but Shan suffers from minor burns to his hand and his couple's home is reduced to rubble and ashes.

    According to investigators there was no evidence of foul play and Samsung has responded saying it will personally be looking into the issue. Reportedly, the company is investigating on whether the phone and the charger were original products or did they come from a third-party manufacturer.

    Source: xianguo, theregister

    Read More About: samsung galaxy s4 smartphones news
    Opinion Poll
    X

    Stay updated with latest technology news & gadget reviews - Gizbot

    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Gizbot sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Gizbot website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more