TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
In due course of time, NFC equipped smartphones have highly gained popularity, thanks to the well-to-do technology providing quicker wireless exchange of information between the NFC enabled smartphones, smart accessories, smart payment terminals, and smart access points.
With CES and MWC 2013 drawing closer, there are widespread rumors about the new range of Galaxy series lineup by Samsung.
While, Galaxy S4 and Note 3 are the talk of the tech town, at the same time, latest SamMobile reports have emerged supporting the former model existence and entry or a new flagship variant as well.
The report states that GT-I9505 - most likely the LTE version of the Galaxy S4, is an Android device and not a Tizen based smartphone as speculated earlier. The product has been discovered in a firmware version for the Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I8190N), right alongside a new device, which was unheard of until now, the GT-Q1000. Maybe, it could be a new line of smartphones for Samsung.
Galaxy S4 - What We Know So Far?
Galaxy S4, the successor of the world's hottest selling Galaxy S3 and the 2013 flagship smartphone of the South Korean tech giant has been circulating in rumors since quite some time.
When it comes to rumored specifications, Galaxy S4 with the model number GT-I9505, several reports claim that the handset will come with a flexible/bendable 5-inch 1080p display, 13MP rear camera, 1.9MP front camera, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean/Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie, 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage, 2GB RAM, 4G LTE, 3,200 mAh battery and S-Pen support, which has been on phablets including Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 2.
Mysterious GT-Q1000 Device
As of now, there is nothing known about the new Android device GT-Q1000 as the device has not been rumored before. Given Q and digit code 1000, analysts are assuming that Samsung could be secretly prepping to launch devices under a whole new lineup of Android handsets.