TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Galaxy S4 Update: Octa-core Processor Equipped Smartphone Teaser Surfaces Online [VIDEO]
There is a whole lot of excitement about the highly anticipated Galaxy S4. Yes the world is going to see the unveiling of the blessed device on March 14, but that doesn't stop the leaks from coming out. The device is pretty much making headlines every day. The heat seems to be picking up, as the company has launched a teaser for the international version of the smartphone.
If the trailer got you excited, wait till you hear this. A new benchmark posted on Antutu, confirms the fact that the new smartphone with the model number GT-I9500 will pack an eight-core Exynos processor. Indeed the first ever smartphone to run on a Octa 5410 CPU.
The benchmark test reveals features of the Galaxy S4. The device is said to run on Android 4.2. Jelly Bean will come with a 4.99-inch Full-HD 1080×1920 resolution SoLux display, Exynos Octa 5410 CPU clocked at 1.8GHz (The first of it's kind), PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU chip, 2GB of RAM, 13 Megapixel Camera and 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera . The device comes with GSM, WCDMA and LTE connectivity. Again, the Galaxy S4 will be the first handset to come with LTE support. The handset is said to be available in Black and White color options
Blog of Mobile reported that the Benchmark test shows that the Exynos 5 Octa with a final tally of 24,894 is about 40 percent faster than the Nexus 4, which is powered by a Snapdragon S4 Pro processor.
Well things got a lot more interesting, an 8-core CPU, LTE support and a teaser. Samsung has done well not to reveal too much about the designs of the smartphone, but that only adds more to the hype.
<center><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dIEfNaNCkKM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>