TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
South Korean tech heavyweight Samsung has now officially announced its "Unpacked 2014 Episode 1" in Feb 24th at the upcoming Mobile World Congress taking place in Barcelona, Spain. This could probably be the final date, when the company's highly awaited successor of the Galaxy S4 might be making its public debut.
In an announcement, which was made via company's Twitter account yesterday, the inclusion of the "5" makes everybody curious. It's not that the number "5" is too much of a value to the tech community but obviously this could be the company's simplest way of teasing its upcoming flagship device, the Galaxy S5.
Samsung fans who are in the mood to attend the European event, better hurry, as the moment is fast approaching. But Sammy has made it easier this time, as it has also jotted down a URL on the announcement image. And guess what? It means, you can watch the live streaming of the event sitting right at your home.
Although, the particular shebang which Samsung would be running is mostly circled around the Galaxy S5, you might as well have a window of opportunity of seeing a couple of new tablet devices. Just for the record, the company has previously used the MWC stage to unveil its old tablet devices.
The most exponential tech gossip, so far, relating to the company is somehow connected to the Galaxy S5 smartphone. In the past couple of months, the device has been leaked several times and just to make you a little familiar with the device (unless you have been living under a rock), here is a brief rundown on the rumored specs of the Galaxy S5:
The device could include a QHD display, Samsung's very own and latest Exynos processor, 3GB of RAM, 16MP rear camera, Android 4.4 and could also be available in 32GB and 64GB variants.