TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Mobile World Congress 2013 is just around the corner and it means that it is the time for many devices seem to get leaked or even officially unveiled. The latest rumor is all about a low-end Samsung smartphone called Galaxy Star with the model number GT-S5282.
Anyway, until now it was known that Galaxy Star will be a low range Android smartphone that comes with some decent specs and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on board.
According to a recent SamMobile report, the alleged device will apparently be announced at MWC 2013 which will be taking place next week. Also, Galaxy Star moniker will only be a codename, and it could actually be similar to Galaxy Y.
The rumors suggest that Galaxy Star will feature a 3 inch display with QVGA resolution, 2MP camera, 4GB internal storage, microSD card slot for memory expansion, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and a 1,200mAh battery besides running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
As of now, there is no word on what will be the price of the handset, but analyzing the specs, it is presumably clear that it will not be too hard on the wallet of consumers.
Leaving the specs and price behind, Galaxy Star seems to have nothing to pretty impressive on board, however, it might be the perfect choice for the consumers looking for entry-level Android smartphones at low price points. Anyways, it is to be noted that Galaxy Star, despite of being a low end smartphone will come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
However, the tech world will be wait until the next week for the South Korean tech giant to unveil Galaxy Star and announce its specifications.