TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
According to the latest exclusive report disclosure by the folks at SamMobile, Samsung is secretly preparing a 5.8 dual SIM Android smartphone to debut in MWC 2013. The device is similar to the Galaxy Player 5.8 but it will have cellular connectivity to support calls. Dubbed as Galaxy Fonblet and model number GT-I9152, the device is expected to be running either Android 4.1.1 or Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean mobile operating system.
Further, the highly anticipated devices is expected to land on the shelves with TFT qHD resolution display, 3 megapixels rear-facing camera, an additional front-facing VGA camera, 16GB or 32GB internal memory storage, microSD card slot, micro USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11 Wi-Fi b/g/n, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 2500mAh battery and 1GB of RAM, while no details have been shedded about the processor.
It looks like, Samsung is now taking the market by stride with its new innovation and clearly understood the demands for this category of smartphones in the Asian and European markets. As, Fonblet is definitely viable.