TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
According to the latest exclusive report disclosure by the folks at SamMobile, Samsung is secretly preparing a 5.8 dual SIM Android smartphone to debut in MWC 2013. The device is similar to the Galaxy Player 5.8 but it will have cellular connectivity to support calls. Dubbed as Galaxy Fonblet and model number GT-I9152, the device is expected to be running either Android 4.1.1 or Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean mobile operating system.
Further, the highly anticipated devices is expected to land on the shelves with TFT qHD resolution display, 3 megapixels rear-facing camera, an additional front-facing VGA camera, 16GB or 32GB internal memory storage, microSD card slot, micro USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11 Wi-Fi b/g/n, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 2500mAh battery and 1GB of RAM, while no details have been shedded about the processor.
It looks like, Samsung is now taking the market by stride with its new innovation and clearly understood the demands for this category of smartphones in the Asian and European markets. As, Fonblet is definitely viable.