- 15 hrs ago OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- 18 hrs ago Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G Vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 1 day ago Nothing Ear 2 Design Leaked; Personalized ANC and Dual Connectivity Tipped
- 1 day ago Oppo Find N2 Flip India Launch Tipped: Leaked Posters Intended To Hint About Arrival?
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Ankit Gupta’s Junooniyatt Heroine Neha Rana Wants THIS Contestant To Win The Show
- Sports Serie A: Inter Milan vs AC Milan Live stream in India, Live telecast, schedule, predicted line up
- News The importance of HAL’s Helicopter Factory in Tumakuru which will be dedicated to nation by PM on Feb 6
- Lifestyle Lingashtakam: Know About Importance, Benefits, And Restrictions
- Education CUET UG 2023 Registration Soon; Check Details Here
- Travel Top 5 Must visit places in Ottawa, Canada
- Automobiles Kia India Sells 6.50 Lakh Units Under 4 Years – Automaker Currently Retails 5 Models In The Country
- Finance 3 Stocks With Low P/E, Solid Fundamentals & Robust Dividend Yields
Gigabyte GSmart G1355, a dual SIM Android phone
Gigabyte proudly announced its new affordable droid handset model, Gigabyte GSmart G1355. It comes with many pleasant features and most interestingly, it’s a dual SIM compatible droid and unlike the others, it has a larger 4.3 inch WVGA screens. It will run an Android 2.3 Gingerbread with its Qualcomm MSM7227T chipset set aside to an 800 MHz ticking CPU. It’s said to have a 512 MB RAM to keep up with the rest of the highly configured software and hardware.
The specifications include a 5MP camera device with integrated features like autofocus, LED flash etc. Data can be accessed and shared via an efficient WiFi device and can be stored to an onboard memory and if necessary can also be stored externally in a microSD card.
TFT capacitive touch screen, 256K colours
480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches (~217 ppi pixel density)
5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
1 GB ROM, 512 MB RAM
up to 32GB microSD
v2.1 with A2DP
SIM 1 & SIM 2 (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900)
HSDPA 900 / 2100 - SIM 1 only
1500 mAh Li-Ion
105 hours maximum
6 hours maximum
129.8 x 69.8 x 11.5 mm
Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
Gsmart G1355 can be expected to hit the stores by the end of this month. This indicates to the possibility of finding the handset at the MWC where it can be expected to be introduced well to the world with its price and date of availability.