TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Gigabyte proudly announced its new affordable droid handset model, Gigabyte GSmart G1355. It comes with many pleasant features and most interestingly, it’s a dual SIM compatible droid and unlike the others, it has a larger 4.3 inch WVGA screens. It will run an Android 2.3 Gingerbread with its Qualcomm MSM7227T chipset set aside to an 800 MHz ticking CPU. It’s said to have a 512 MB RAM to keep up with the rest of the highly configured software and hardware.
The specifications include a 5MP camera device with integrated features like autofocus, LED flash etc. Data can be accessed and shared via an efficient WiFi device and can be stored to an onboard memory and if necessary can also be stored externally in a microSD card.
TFT capacitive touch screen, 256K colours
480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches (~217 ppi pixel density)
5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
1 GB ROM, 512 MB RAM
up to 32GB microSD
v2.1 with A2DP
SIM 1 & SIM 2 (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900)
HSDPA 900 / 2100 - SIM 1 only
1500 mAh Li-Ion
105 hours maximum
6 hours maximum
129.8 x 69.8 x 11.5 mm
Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
The thickness for the handset is limited to a 11.5mm which can be considered standard while the handset weighing to a 170g which is pretty heavy for a handset with a 4.3 inch screen. The specification for the Gigabyte GSmart G1355 shows similarity in to the ZTE Skate, also known as the Orange Monte Carlo. It also has the advantage of a second SIM card option.
Gsmart G1355 can be expected to hit the stores by the end of this month. This indicates to the possibility of finding the handset at the MWC where it can be expected to be introduced well to the world with its price and date of availability.