TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Recently, Gionee had confirmed that it would launch the Elife E7 on November 26th at a grand event in the Shanghai Film Museum in China. To keep the company's fans excited and raring, CEO Lu Weibing posted from his Weibo page that the phone would feature a faster Qualcomm 8974AC quad-core chip clocked at 2.5 GHz, which happens to be much faster than the a tad bit more advanced than the 8974AB chip.
The Elife E7 will be the first phone to feature a Snapdragon 800 (8974AC) chip. It will also use 2GB of RAM.
Specifications of the handset aren't available yet. But rumors have it that the Elife E7 would feature a gorgeous 6.1-inch GIZO screen from Sharp with a pixel density of up to 498ppi. The display will have a resolution of 2560 × 1600 pixels.
For its OS, there will be Android 4.3 topped off Amigo UI. For imaging, you'll find a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front-facing camera for those selfies. The handset will draw its power from a generous 3500 mAh battery. The rumor mill also says that the handset might even feature a finger print sensor on the rear.
From what information they company gave out, it looks like the device might be priced at around 3,299 yuan, which translates to about Rs.34,000 approximately.
For more information, stay tuned to GizBot.