- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Gionee Elife E7 To Launch On November 26th With 2.5GHz Snapdragon 800 8974AC processor
Recently, Gionee had confirmed that it would launch the Elife E7 on November 26th at a grand event in the Shanghai Film Museum in China. To keep the company's fans excited and raring, CEO Lu Weibing posted from his Weibo page that the phone would feature a faster Qualcomm 8974AC quad-core chip clocked at 2.5 GHz, which happens to be much faster than the a tad bit more advanced than the 8974AB chip.
The Elife E7 will be the first phone to feature a Snapdragon 800 (8974AC) chip. It will also use 2GB of RAM.
Specifications of the handset aren't available yet. But rumors have it that the Elife E7 would feature a gorgeous 6.1-inch GIZO screen from Sharp with a pixel density of up to 498ppi. The display will have a resolution of 2560 × 1600 pixels.
For its OS, there will be Android 4.3 topped off Amigo UI. For imaging, you'll find a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front-facing camera for those selfies. The handset will draw its power from a generous 3500 mAh battery. The rumor mill also says that the handset might even feature a finger print sensor on the rear.
From what information they company gave out, it looks like the device might be priced at around 3,299 yuan, which translates to about Rs.34,000 approximately.
For more information, stay tuned to GizBot.