TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Gionee, a popular smartphone brand in Asia, could announce GPad G3 in the Indian market soon. The internal specification sheet of Gionee GPad G3 is known to many. The phone is a successor to GPad G2. Last month, the China-based tech vendor shared some juicy details in respect to GPad G3 via official Gionee Facebook account.
Moreover, the Android powered smartphone is yet to official, but an online shopping website Infibeam has already listed GPad 3 under "Coming Soon "tag. The exact release date of the device is yet to be confirmed by the makers. The device should cost around Rs. 14,000.
The Gionee GPad G3 is a successor to GPad G2. The GPad G3 has a 5.5-inch display having resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. It comes with a 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 with PowerVR SGX544 GPU. Alongside a quad core processor, you will see 1GB of RAM enough to run heavy duty games.
There's a 5-mega pixel camera on the rear back and a VGA quality front facing camera. Android 4.2 Jelly Bean comes out of the box. The makers have added a 2250mAh Li Ion battery. The handset is ultra slim at 9.6mm in terms of thickness. Other connectivity options include: Wi-Fi, 3G, Dual SIM, USB 2.0, 4GB of ROM (expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card slot).
Few days back Gionee introduced P2, a 1.6GHz dual-core smartphone. The affordable smartphone has a 4-inch display. Android 4.2 Jelly Bean comes out of the box. There's a 5-mega pixel camera at the rear back and a VGA quality front facing camera. The internal memory stands at 4GB. The phone also has a 1,700mAh Li Ion battery.
Gionee ELife E6 flagship device is yet to be made available in the Indian market. Recently, we were told that E6 will be coming later this month. Click here to read: Gionee Elife E6- Hands on : First look story. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.