TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Gionee, a popular smartphone brand in Asia, could announce GPad G3 in the Indian market soon. The internal specification sheet of Gionee GPad G3 is known to many. The phone is a successor to GPad G2. Last month, the China-based tech vendor shared some juicy details in respect to GPad G3 via official Gionee Facebook account.
Moreover, the Android powered smartphone is yet to official, but an online shopping website Infibeam has already listed GPad 3 under "Coming Soon "tag. The exact release date of the device is yet to be confirmed by the makers. The device should cost around Rs. 14,000.
The Gionee GPad G3 is a successor to GPad G2. The GPad G3 has a 5.5-inch display having resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. It comes with a 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 with PowerVR SGX544 GPU. Alongside a quad core processor, you will see 1GB of RAM enough to run heavy duty games.
There's a 5-mega pixel camera on the rear back and a VGA quality front facing camera. Android 4.2 Jelly Bean comes out of the box. The makers have added a 2250mAh Li Ion battery. The handset is ultra slim at 9.6mm in terms of thickness. Other connectivity options include: Wi-Fi, 3G, Dual SIM, USB 2.0, 4GB of ROM (expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card slot).
Few days back Gionee introduced P2, a 1.6GHz dual-core smartphone. The affordable smartphone has a 4-inch display. Android 4.2 Jelly Bean comes out of the box. There's a 5-mega pixel camera at the rear back and a VGA quality front facing camera. The internal memory stands at 4GB. The phone also has a 1,700mAh Li Ion battery.
Gionee ELife E6 flagship device is yet to be made available in the Indian market. Recently, we were told that E6 will be coming later this month. Click here to read: Gionee Elife E6- Hands on : First look story. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.