TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The mid-end of the smartphone market is ever expanding after the surprise success of the Motorola Moto G. Going by that and assuming the mid-tier segment is here to stay, Chinese player Gionee has launched the GPad G5 in India at Rs. 14,999.
The new Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered smartphone will go on sale soon via various online as well as physical retail chains. GPad G5, the successor to the GPad G4, is clearly aimed to crush the Xiaomi's Mi3.
Recommended: Flipkart Digiflip Pro ET701 Hands-on And First Look: A Decent Android Tablet For Mass Consumption
Talking about its highlighted specs and features, the Gionee-made GPad G5 is powered by a 1.5 GHz hexa-core processor, paired with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of on-board storage and a microSD card slot for memory expansion. There's a 5.5-inch HD (720p) display with AGC Dragontrail glass protection.
In the imaging business, the GPad G5 features an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED Flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing shooter. In the name of connectivity, you'll get to see 3G/2G support, dual-SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Radio, GPS with A-GPS and more.
The device measures 7.99mm in terms of thickness and weighs-in at 104.6g. The makers have added a 2,400mAh battery fitted inside. The GPad G5 is running on the Android 4.4 (KitKat) mobile OS.
Gionee says the phone will be available in Black and White color options.
"I am delighted to present our consumers with our latest product, the Gionee GPad G5. Our basic thought behind introducing this product was to give our consumers a superior product that can be handled with ease. There is a huge demand for premium features at affordable prices. Keeping consumer preferences in mind we have introduced the device which is high on features and easy on the pocket and we are excited to get it to the market," sais, Arvind Vohra, India Head, Gionee Smartphones"
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!