- 2 hrs ago Portronics ‘Power Wallet 10K: Travel Organizer With Built-in 10,000mAh Power Bank
- 4 hrs ago Top LG Smartphones To Buy In India In 2019
- 4 hrs ago Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Reports Net Profit At Rs. 891 Crores
- 4 hrs ago Realme C2 Flipkart Open Sale: Dual Cameras, 4000 mAh battery Starting At Rs. 5,999
- Movies One Year Of Dhadak: Janhvi Kapoor, Ishaan Khatter Celebrate With BTS Throwback Pictures!
- Sports Morgan failing to make sense of England's 'crazy' World Cup triumph
- Automobiles Osmania University Students Build Formula Race Car From Scratch — Powered By A 390cc Engine?
- News From Modi to Rahul, how leaders reacted to Sheila Dikshit’s demise
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Lifestyle Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Gionee Marathon M3 Vs Panasonic P55: Mid-Range Rivalry Intensifies
Gionee is marketing its latest handset, the Marathon M3, as a long lasting device. The highlight of the phone is that it packs a massive 5000mAh battery, compared to the 4200mAh battery in the M2. The Gionee Marathon M3 is now available for purchase for Rs. 12,990.
Panasonic P55, on the other hand, is a large screen handset, designed to meet today's customer needs. It has a mammoth 5.5-inch HD screen and features a quad-core processor under the hood. The device will be made available in the market in the first week of November, at a price tag of Rs. 10,290.
Here we compare the specs to see which phone is the better deal.
Gionee Marathon M3 Vs Panasonic P55: Design
Both are average looking handsets. In fact, neither of the two have awesome design, though, Gionee Marathon M3 has an upper hand in the design department. Both handsets are made out of polycarbonate plastic and feature removable battery covers.
Gionee Marathon M3 Vs Panasonic P55: Display
Panasonic P55 is bigger in terms of display compared to Gionee Marathon M3 at 5.5-inch versus 5-inch. But the two handsets have the same pixel resolution at 720 x 1280 pixels, and IPS LCD panel.
Gionee Marathon M3 Vs Panasonic P55: Software
The Panasonic P55 runs on Android 4.4, whereas the Gionee Marathon M3 also supported by the latest version of Android.
Gionee Marathon M3 Vs Panasonic P55: Processor
Marathon M3, on the other hand, is powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.3 GHz, compared to Panasonic's P55 quad-core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz. Meanwhile, the two phones has the same 1GB RAM.
Gionee Marathon M3 Vs Panasonic P55: Storage
In terms of storage capacity, the Marathon M3 is still better with 8GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 128GB with a micro SD card. Panasonic P55 has 4GB internal storage only that can be upgraded up to 32GB with its microSD card slot.
Gionee Marathon M3 Vs Panasonic P55: Battery
Gionee Marathon M3 is stuffed with a 5,000mAh battery. The company listing claims the battery can deliver up to 32.46 hours of talk time on 3G, and up to 51 hours of talk time on 2G networks, or 32.8 days of standby time. Panasonic P55, on the other hand, offers a 2500mAh battery fitted inside.
Gionee Marathon M3 Vs Panasonic P55: Camera
In the camera department, both phones have superior dual cameras. While Panasonic P55 has 8MP rear and 2MP front camera, the Marathon M3 is equipped with 8MP rear and 2MP front shooter.
Gionee Marathon M3 Vs Panasonic P55: Price
If you're looking at mid-end devices, price is probably your primary concern. The Panasonic P55 is now available for Rs. 10,290, whereas the Gionee Marathon M3 is available at a price of Rs. 12,990.
Gionee Marathon M3 Vs Panasonic P55: Verdict
There aren't many differences between the two devices. Because of its superior battery, Gionee Marathon M3 is pricier than Panasonic P55 at Rs. 12,990 compared to Rs. 10,290.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!