TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Slowly and gradually, Google's Android 4.4 (Kitkat) is finding its way onto an increasing number of low budget phones.
After rolling out Android 4.4 updates to Elife S5.5 and Elife E7 Mini, Gionee has begun rolling out the Android 4.4 KitKat firmware for the Pioneer P4 smartphone.
The latest Android Kitkat update is now available for the Gionee Pioneer P4 over-the-air (OTA) and weighs about 810MB in size. Amusingly, Gionee's flagship smartphone, the Elife E7, still runs the dated Android 4.2 Jelly Bean mobile OS.
According to the company's official press release, the new Android KitKat update for the Pioneer P4 will offer revamped user interface, applications and layout; updated Amigo paper; game zone; wall papers application; improved security and more.
If you own the Gionee Pioneer P4, then you must read the changes included in the Android 4.4 Kitkat update. Some of the changes you can expects are as follows: new Desktop layout; added Touchpal inputs method for faster typing ; updated Amigo paper with a brand new UI interface design ; updated Game Zone with a new UI interface design ; updated GioneeXender for optimized performance ; updated UC browser with optimized UI interface ; added two games:Hitout Heroes and TexasPoker
Gionee Pioneer P4 - Highlighted Specifications and price
The Pioneer P4 features a 4.5-inch FWVGA display; a 1.3GHz quad-core processor; 1GB of RAM; 5MP camera; 2MP front-facing shooter ; 8GB of ROM; a micro SD card slot ; 3G; Wi-Fi; GPS; Bluetooth; 1800mAh battery; Android 4.4 Kitkat
The Gionee Pioneer 4 can be purchased at Rs. 9,200 in India.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!