TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Gionee currently holds the unbroken record of making the thinnest smartphone in the form of the Elife S5.5, which the name itself suggests that it measures 5.5mm thin. But it appears that the company is not much happy with the thickness of the world's thinnest phone as it has already started rolling out a new teaser suggesting another smartphone with even thinner profile.
Rumors are rife that the next slim phone from Gionee would measure 4.8mm thin or roughly 5mm. At the moment the company has not revealed the name of the device. However, the prefix would remain the same - the Gionee Elife S.
However, the phone is not new to the technology news hunter and the rumors about this particular device can be traced back from July this year. Moreover, back then the device had appeared online in a form of a proper image leak and touted it's unbelievable thinness.
Also since the device has already passed through the network certification site TENAA, few specs like quad-core processor from Qualcomm, clocked at 1.2GHz along with 1GB of RAM are something that most fans already know about.
Apart from that the Gionee Elife S (4.8) is said to feature an 8 megapixel rear camera and a 2050mAh battery. One of the surprising parts of the phone is that it includes an LTE support. Additionally, new speculations also suggest that the device will get a Gorilla Glass treatment as well.
The company has not revealed the exact date of the unveiling of the new groundbreaking smartphone, and it is hard to even speculate it. However, since the IFA 2014 is just around the corner, Gionee might make an effort to unveil the new thin phone at the same tech show in Berlin.
You can also check ot our unboxing video of the Gionee Elife S5.5 below:
<center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/85EawBNrjFY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>