TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Gionee has recently released its latest Gpad 4 smartphone in India at Rs. 18,999. Now the company is also all set to launch its low end device called the Touch T520. The feature-phone is currently listed on Flipkart under a coming soon tag. The company has not mentioned any information pertaining to the price and availability of the new handset.
Going by the specs, the upcoming Gionee Touch T520 comes with a 3.5 Inches TFT display offering a HVGA resolution of 320 x 480 Pixels.
The feature phone comes with a 1.3MP rear camera and lacks the front facing shooter as well. Internal storage capacity is rated to a very minimum of 16 MB which is comparatively very less. However, the handset will also support a 16 GB microSD card.
It also has a RAM clocked to 8 MB. The handset is also not compatible with the 3G connectivity. However, you will get to see, GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth and USB support in the device.
Another additional feature in the handset is that it comes with a Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support with a Dual Standby mode.
It comes powered by a 1050 mAh. According to Flipkart, the battery can offer users a Talk Time of 7 hours (2G) and Stand-by time of 120 hours (2G).