- 49 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Rain in Delhi brings relief from scorching heat
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Google To Launch A Tablet Soon
Google is set to launch a new tablet soon, probably in a few months.
The experts think that the new tablet from Google will rub shoulders with the iPad provided by Apple.
Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google says that they intend to make it an e-reader, which will be able to perform the computing functions, too.
The slate-like device would be able to use Android operating system and Google Book Service, where it will deliver e-books and magazines on the device. It will also enable Marketplace service for the users. As Google has purchased Gizmo, it will incorporate Google Voice, with VoIP calls.
So wait and see the direct but healthy fight of Google with the once-much-awaited Apple iPad..