TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
A couple of days ago, most of the specs of the Google Nexus 5 was revealed when the service manual of the handset appeared online. Now the same handset has surfaced online once again. However, this time the phone case-maker SPIGEN has posted the image of the handset in their official Google+ account tagging both Google and Nexus 5. The handset is expected to launch later this month on October 30.
The recently leaked image of the device, however, doesn't reveal anything but the camera and LED flash of the handset. If observed carefully, one can also see the golden lining at the outer edge of the display as well. Thus speculations are thus hinting at the Gold colored Nexus 5. However, there is no solid reason to believe it.
Since there is an ongoing trend of making golden colored handset among the manufacturers, LG and Google might have also thought about joining the same batch.
Apart from this image which just reveals the presence of the camera and LED flash, Google Nexus 5 is expected to come with 4.95-inch IPS TFT display with 1080p resolution.
After culminating all the rumors and leaks, the device is also said to feature, 8-megapixel camera with OIS and flash. When it comes to power, the next generation Nexus is said to come powered by Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.3GHz. There would also be 2GB RAM and 1.4 MP front facing camera.
When it comes to OS, Nexus 5 is most expected to come running on latest version of Android 4.4 KitKat. Even if the handset would come with 4.3 version of Android it will certainly be updated soon after the release of the handset.
The handset is also said to come in two variants depending on the internal memory capacity of 16GB or 32GB. Moreover, there would be a set of regular connectivity options along with NFC and LTE support.
The handset would be powered by 2,300mAh battery with support for wireless charging as well.
So far, there is no official confirmation on the specs of the handset. But since October 30 is just around the corner, fans don't have to wait too long.